JCPenney $10 off $10 ends 9/28

webhunting.info

hip2save:

Yay! JCPenney is offering up a new $10 off your purchase of $10 or more coupon code, valid thru 9/28! Just go on over here to shop online,
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/default.aspx

then choose to checkout with promo code and type in code GO4TEN at checkout. …AND even sweeter, you can currently score FREE shipping on shoes! So when you combine the $10 off $10 code with the FREE shipping on shoes promotion, you can snatch up a pair of very inexpensive shoes!

Shoes are selling out fast, so I quickly ordered these Arizona Toddler Girl Boots for just $5.38 shipped after the coupon code (originally $50)! Not too shabby.

webhunting.info

free shipping on $25 with code 25QUICK ends 9/22

Discount is NON-TRANSFERABLE AND LIMITED TO A SINGLE ORDER and must be requested when placing order. Offer good only on merchandise orders of $25 or more delivered within the 48 contiguous United States (excludes Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico) by standard delivery to your home, office or a jcp.com|Catalog Desk. The following purchases do not qualify for this discount, nor toward the $25 purchase amount required: taxes; truck-designated items shipped to your home; express deliveries; Services; prior purchases; orders being processed, or in combination with any other discount. Some over-sized items cannot ship to a store. Offer good through September 22, 2010.

candy

Miss Congeniality
Thanks got my daughter a pillow that was originally $25 for 1.99 after code. Of course shipping to store was 4.50, so my total was 6.88 but still a cheap pillow at walmart that goes flat in a week is 7.50, so maybe this will last her awhile:)

register to remove this ad: