2 Pair of Gauchos for $10 plus free shipping

soupbean73

The Finder
So is it only one color?
No. There is like 5 or 6 different colors. Click view details, put in your size, click on colors and it should show the ones they have left in that size. If you put in the color it will show you the color of the pants in the picture. :)

meg1111

when I select two different shades and add to the cart it shows them with the b1g1 & free shipping discounts under each of the different colors. Plus the total comes to $20 instead of just $10.

meg1111

nevermind lol I just had to go all the way to the end of the checkout process and now I see the final price. THANK YOU! :)

soupbean73

The Finder
when I select two different shades and add to the cart it shows them with the b1g1 & free shipping discounts under each of the different colors. Plus the total comes to $20 instead of just $10.
It will show that...Like i ordered 4 pair...My total was $40 until I checked out and it automatically took off $20 and my total came to $21.36 after tax. So keep checking out and it will automatically take it off. I was concerned about this also but it took it off. :)

dolphindreams

got this from Hip 2 Save blog:

Enter the code URTYJLI8 and you will get an additional 20% off your total making each pair only $4 plus FREE shipping! Keep in mind that you will not be able to enter this promo code until you have gone through the entire checkout process and entered your credit card information.

sarahjane0721

I had to pay $10.00 It wouldnt take the code... But I dont care 2 pairs for $10 bucks thats a deal. I hope they fit.. I am in between sizes right now..

Karen

Persevering Member
I had to pay $10.00 It wouldnt take the code... But I dont care 2 pairs for $10 bucks thats a deal. I hope they fit.. I am in between sizes right now..

It did that to me too, but then I canceled the first order and ordered again, then it worked! lol :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: