Roaman's 50% off highest priced item and FS ends 12/1

webhunting.info

http://www.roamans.com/Plus-Size-Cl...000&affiliate_id=009&affiliate_location_id=01

Here’s how to get your 50% discount and Free Shipping:
1. Place one or more items in your shopping bag.
2. Type the Promotion Code RD50%PLUS into the promotion code box in your shopping bag, then click apply. (Your savings will NOT be reflected until the confirmation page.)
3. The discount on your highest-priced item plus Free shipping will automatically be applied, if eligible.

Promo code restrictions: Free shipping applies to standard delivery of in-stock items only.
If you opt for Express or Super-Fast Delivery, additional shipping charges will apply.
50% discount applies to merchandise only, not including shipping and handling or taxes. Not useable for cash. Not valid for prior purchases, charges, or the purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards. May not be used for home and kitchen items purchased on OneStopPlus.com.
Cannot be combined with any other offer. One offer per purchase. Adjustments cannot be processed for previous orders. Offer ends midnight Tuesday, 12/1/09.

Last edited:

krissyg89

WOOT! This can be used at OneStopPlus as well!

There was these slippers I've been eyeing up on Woman Within. On sale for $20. After code $10 shipped!

webhunting.info

woot!! i almost ordered something from fanny may yesterday. by the time i quit diddling around (9:00) it said code expired! ah, i didn't need more sugar!

register to remove this ad: