Real Simple Receipt Organizer with purchase

Sandy

I saw this and thought about everyone buying Triscuits at CVS this week.

Receive a Real Simple® receipt organizer* by simply purchasing at least one product from the featured brands (Jones NY, Kenmore, Over The Moon Fat Free Milk, Smart Ones, or Triscuit) and mailing your original receipt by April 6, 2009 along with your name and address to: Smart Buys Gift-With-Purchase Offer, Real Simple, 1271 Avenue of the Americas, Room 8-112-C, New York, NY 10020. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for shipping.

http://www.realsimplerewards.com/rsn/smartbuys/

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
Thank you Sandy! Starts today - so if you already purchased before today those receipts not good. "Purchase of qualifying product must be made between 2/10/09 AND 3/22/09".

Sara

Puzzled Member
Hey hey, good deal! I'm on my way to cash in on the Triscuits/Nabisco deal after my Ebay coupons get here, so hopefully this will come.

Sandy

I just checked the CVS ad, and it doesn't say Triscuit. I didn't mean to mislead you. I'll check it out today to see if they even have Triscuits included in the 5/$5 deal.

we3kings

relentless member
I was going to buy Triscuits this week anyways. Thanks for the heads up, this looks like something I could actually use. :bigthumb:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
:h5: Thx. I can get the Triscuits free because of the free product coupon from the Kraft IWG, so getting this free receipt organizer should be easy. :fingersx:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
:h5: Thx. I can get the Triscuits free because of the free product coupon from the Kraft IWG, so getting this free receipt organizer should be easy. :fingersx:

Triscuits (as well as Nabisco Chips Ahoy, Lorna Doone, Wheat Thins & Ritz) are included in the $3.99 BOGO sale at CVS 2/22 - 02/28! I'm saving my coupon for that sale :bigthumb:

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Triscuits (as well as Nabisco Chips Ahoy, Lorna Doone, Wheat Thins & Ritz) are included in the $3.99 BOGO sale at CVS 2/22 - 02/28! I'm saving my coupon for that sale :bigthumb:
Ooooooooooooo I am SO glad you mentioned that. :h5: I will wait too.
That will enable me to get the UPC's needed for the Kraft vend promotional items for a good deal !!

:kiss:

Last edited:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I don't think any of those UPCs are good for those vend. promotions?? ... other than the Planters and a couple of other items ... they all have really small vending sizes listed as participating products.

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
I don't think any of those UPCs are good for those vend. promotions?? ... other than the Planters and a couple of other items ... they all have really small vending sizes listed as participating products.
Oh well, still a good way to stock up on freebie foods lmao.

I was just eating a SmartOnes sundae and noticed that SmartOnes was on the list. Looks like I can go ahead and send off for the organizer.

Can't wait for the CVS deals though, haven't really bought much there in a while since all the stuff on sale was stuff I didn't use... blahhhhh lol

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
Received mine yesterday. It's a receipt organizer (3 small pockets inside). It came with a notepad and pen :)

(pics: outside & inside of it)

register to remove this ad: