Hershey Cookie Exchange Party

i just got this eamil........Your party pack includes:

HERSHEY®'S and Betty Crocker baking staples to help create Chocolate Snowball and Peanut Butter Blossom cookies for your cookie exchange
Recipe cards for guests to create their very own holiday cookie recipe book (for 15 guests)
Custom bakery boxes for your guests to take home their favorite cookies from the exchange (for 15 guests)
A HERSHEY®'S and Betty Crocker apron as a thank you for hosting
first ever hosting party type thing.i didnt think men ever won these.cant wait to model that apron !!!

:h5:WTG Doug:h5:

aradia1963

I didn't get picked either. Oh well. Will just have to wait to look at others pictures.
I have so many other cookies to bake with my daughter instead. :)

Cake

i wasnt chosen :(

was not picked either :(

I was like SO EXCITED when I got an email about the Hershey party pack, It said Hershey Party Pack Notice. I was like I got in. then read the email and it was a sorry you did not get picked. boy was I totally sad.

maverick75

I was like SO EXCITED when I got an email about the Hershey party pack, It said Hershey Party Pack Notice. I was like I got in. then read the email and it was a sorry you did not get picked. boy was I totally sad.

Same here, they shouldn't have sent an email at all.

Or at least gave us a coupon!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
yep, third yr in a row not getting picked :(. No big woop, I'll bake anyway without their stinkin pack HAHAHA. And not only will I bake, I will exchange!

CareBear101

Generous Member
I didn't get it this year. :( Even worse, I got picked last year, but never got a pack. So disappointing. I even emailed like 3 times saying I never got my pack and I did not even get a response.

justjane07

Cam's Hot Cookin' Mama
I was chosen last year, and like Carebear, I didnt get my pack and I emailed them as well with no response, so hopefully it works out better for you guys this year!

register to remove this ad: