Hershey Cookie Exchange Party

Ladysteeler

1000 selected

http://www.hersheys.com/hersheyscookies/cookieexchange/host-a-party.aspx

You may have to copy and paste. Each Host will receive a Party Pack which includes:
One (1) Hershey’s® and Betty Crocker® co-branded Holiday Apron for the Host, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $11;
Three (3) packages of Hershey’s® Kisses® chocolates, One (1) container of Hershey’s® Cocoa and Three (3) pouches of Betty Crocker® Cookie Mixes, ARV $18;
Fifteen (15) Hershey’s® bakery boxes for guests to carry their favorite cookies home, ARV $19;
Sixteen sets of (16) Hershey’s® and Betty Crocker® recipe cards featuring classic cookie recipes including: Peanut Butter Blossoms, Chocolate Snowballs, Easy Holiday Cutout Cookies and Double Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies ARV $20.

They started taken applications on 11/7/2011 and you will be notified by 11/21.

Good luck every one.

Last edited:
Wow. Every time I get to the last page, it tells me I don't have permission to access the page. Grr. Thanks anyway, would have been cool! Good luck to everybody else!

fairiegrrl

mellow member
this is great i got one last year and i LOVED it i entered i dont know if i will get it this year though good luck all

aradia1963

Thank you. :)
I hope I get it.
My daughter and I love to bake, and this would be a great break away from the stress of worrying about my husband's upcoming liver transplant.

Ladysteeler

Thank you. :)
I hope I get it.
My daughter and I love to bake, and this would be a great break away from the stress of worrying about my husband's upcoming liver transplant.

I am so sorry to hear that about your husband. My prayers go out to you and your familly.

ChevVan75

Just got an e-mail...

...Congratulations - you were chosen to host one of 1,000 Cookie Exchange Parties sponsored by HERSHEY®'S and Betty Crocker this holiday season! We hope you are looking forward to your party this December.

douglasc727

i just got this eamil........Your party pack includes:

HERSHEY®'S and Betty Crocker baking staples to help create Chocolate Snowball and Peanut Butter Blossom cookies for your cookie exchange
Recipe cards for guests to create their very own holiday cookie recipe book (for 15 guests)
Custom bakery boxes for your guests to take home their favorite cookies from the exchange (for 15 guests)
A HERSHEY®'S and Betty Crocker apron as a thank you for hosting
first ever hosting party type thing.i didnt think men ever won these.cant wait to model that apron !!!

Kay

Worker Bee
Another year without kisses.:kiss: Oh well...

Doug: We DO want to see you sporting that apron!:h:

register to remove this ad: