BuyWithMe - $11 for 2 AMC Silver Movie Tickets

rachelrae28

How did you get the $10 credit? That's a GREAT deal!

The $10 credit is from a special they were running awhile back I think. I can't remember if it was from referring friends or a deal where you received the credit from signing up.

Also.. I didn't notice this until I had already purchased the tickets. (Guess I was too excited about the awesome deal to read through everything!)

*Tickets are valid for any AMC®, but shipping is only available to RI, NH, NJ, NY, CT, MA, DC, VA, TX, WA, CA, AZ, IL, WI, PA, MD, GA.

And I'm not in any of those states! So they will probably end up canceling my order. :(

Scubabobby

The $10 credit is from a special they were running awhile back I think. I can't remember if it was from referring friends or a deal where you received the credit from signing up.

Also.. I didn't notice this until I had already purchased the tickets. (Guess I was too excited about the awesome deal to read through everything!)

*Tickets are valid for any AMC®, but shipping is only available to RI, NH, NJ, NY, CT, MA, DC, VA, TX, WA, CA, AZ, IL, WI, PA, MD, GA.

And I'm not in any of those states! So they will probably end up canceling my order. :(

That's funny, I thought I had read through it and did not see my state but as I read your post, huh, there's my state. Oh well I was gonna pass just cause it was only for movies that had been in the theater for over 2 weeks, no new releases.

rachelrae28

That's funny, I thought I had read through it and did not see my state but as I read your post, huh, there's my state. Oh well I was gonna pass just cause it was only for movies that had been in the theater for over 2 weeks, no new releases.

I don't actually mind waiting to see new releases for a couple weeks. Here, the theaters get so packed and crowded it can be a headache to find a good spot!

register to remove this ad: