free terra chips party

haydudeitsme

For those of you that received the party pack: What day did you say you are having party?
I also want to note that I live in a Bermuda Triangle zipcode. My mail will go to Savannah GA and then to Atlanta GA then to Macon GA. This happens when I mail my phone/internet bill to the next town. :run:

I said Dec 31. I usually seem to get stuff way after other people also, which is weird since I live in a major city and am just minutes from a major postal sort facility. Anyway, hope you get yours soon.:jump: (that's from my 3 year old son!)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
I said Dec 31. I usually seem to get stuff way after other people also, which is weird since I live in a major city and am just minutes from a major postal sort facility. Anyway, hope you get yours soon.:jump: (that's from my 3 year old son!)

Ditto on the Dec 31st and on getting mail later than most peeps. :jump: for your 3yo

Kristina

me too, LUV the bowl!!!!! can't wait to put this out for xmas. :) when i showed my son the bowl he said it looked like a giant glass, which gave me the idea to fill it with champagne on new years eve!!!! :drool: woot woot

Like one giant martini. :kekeke:

Kristina

For those of you that received the party pack: What day did you say you are having party?
I also want to note that I live in a Bermuda Triangle zipcode. My mail will go to Savannah GA and then to Atlanta GA then to Macon GA. This happens when I mail my phone/internet bill to the next town. :run:

Sorry I can't remember, but I'm sure you'll get yours on monday. :fingersx:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Just got mine from USPS, too! My teenage daughter opened up the package from Terra and asked me, "Mom, what did you order now?" I told her that it's a glass for the really BIG martini that I am going to drink on New Year's Day... after all of the Christmas rush is finally over! :bowrofl: :xmasgrin:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter

I'm having my Terrra Chips party on New Year's Day during the Super Bowl game! :jump:

Kristina

Just got mine from USPS, too! My teenage daughter opened up the package from Terra and asked me, "Mom, what did you order now?" I told her that it's a glass for the really BIG martini that I am going to drink on New Year's Day... after all of the Christmas rush is finally over! :bowrofl: :xmasgrin:

:bowrofl: or a margarita? :kekeke:

jldavern

I got a package too. I had gotten the e-mail previously telling me that I didn't get in but would send me two coupons. Boy was I surprised when I got my package.

register to remove this ad: