$5 OFF $5 and FS OSP!! WOOT, HOT HOT HOT

mancubsmommy

Just talked to customer service at OneStopPlus to find out why my order has not shipped. They said they are not honoring that promo code because they did not offer it. I am not a happy camper!!!:(

Lily2614

Mom to the Max
Yeah my throw has shipped as well...don't know why some are getting canceled and others not because I used the code to get it.

it charged my account as well for the $1.99

Pam i Am

Just talked to customer service at OneStopPlus to find out why my order has not shipped. They said they are not honoring that promo code because they did not offer it. I am not a happy camper!!!:(
hmmm...well they better not charge us for anything!..i had enough orders that they made decent money off me even with the discount! we will see!!!

Josie101

I have 2 of my orders that say shipped with a UPS tracking number but when i click on the tracking number it comes up DO NOT SHIP. This from my acct on their website. So i don't know what to think. :dunno:

helobuff

hmmm...well they better not charge us for anything!..i had enough orders that they made decent money off me even with the discount! we will see!!!

I just checked my OSP account online to check the status of my orders.. 6 of them say processed for shipment.. but 6 are still processing.. but i checked the ones that say processed for shipment and they say DO NOT SHIP.. guess we arent getting these :uh:

helobuff

I have 2 of my orders that say shipped with a UPS tracking number but when i click on the tracking number it comes up DO NOT SHIP. This from my acct on their website. So i don't know what to think. :dunno:

Mine say the same thing.. guess we are not getting these:uh: Its not our fault they had this code out that worked. If it didnt work we wouldnt have put in the orders.. its their fault.

Josie101

My Hubby just brought me the mail & i got 1 of my orders! :run: It's the black & goldtone 2 cat pin ...it was my last order that night.It was an order thru OSP but it shipped from Roamans.The package came with 2 boxes so i opened up the second box and it was a bracelet which i didn't order.So i looked at the shipping receipt & it says bracelet at NO CHARGE. :run:

I just called OSP & the customer service guy told me that the $5 code we used was for the Chadwicks website and was sent to their customers in an email.He said the code was then leaked onto the internet & was used & somehow worked on their sister websites (OSP). He said any orders that were made with the code that went through Chadwicks or Roamans will be processed. Any items ordered through OSP that comes from OSP will be cancelled. All my orders have been cancelled & he said that the one i got today would be the only one i would receive. Oh well...can't win them all.

Last edited:

quin208

one of my orders that has a ups tracking number says that its on its way. its in the post office a few towns away so it looks like i'll be getting it. the other two just say shipped via usps. and the last two orders still say in process. i don't think i'll be getting the last 2 orders but 3/5 is not bad! lol

Pam i Am

My Hubby just brought me the mail & i got 1 of my orders! :run: It's the black & goldtone 2 cat pin ...it was my last order that night.It was an order thru OSP but it shipped from Roamans.The package came with 2 boxes so i opened up the second box and it was a bracelet which i didn't order.So i looked at the shipping receipt & it says bracelet at NO CHARGE. :run:

I just called OSP & the customer service guy told me that the $5 code we used was for the Chadwicks website and was sent to their customers in an email.He said the code was then leaked onto the internet & was used & somehow worked on their sister websites (OSP). He said any orders that were made with the code that went through Chadwicks or Roamans will be processed. Any items ordered through OSP that comes from OSP will be cancelled. All my orders have been cancelled & he said that the one i got today would be the only one i would receive. Oh well...can't win them all.

phooeyyyyyyy bs...they sent out the code for all customers to use...and just like all 'sister' companies, if a code works it should be honored..i think that after people started ordering from the only site that had worthwhile prices for the deal,osp, they decided that it wasn't worth it to them..i am quite sure that if tons had used it on the roaman's site they would have not had a problem with it...doesn't matter, but i won't look for that company, or any branch, of it to buy from again..and will be contacting them to remove me from their systems (ALLLL of them including Chadwicks) :hs:

quin208

i got one of my orders today. it wasn't shipped from chadwicks. it was shipped from womanwithin.:dunno: maybe they made an oopsie with mine.

CarrieL1125

I got an ebates credit for my order, but the tracking info says it has not shipped yet and to contact them about this order. My card has not been billed yet, so not sure what the deal is.

helobuff

6 of mine say processed.. DO NOT SHIP in the details page
the other 6 say.. Cancelled or No order
I didnt get anything at chadwicks. All of mine were from Woman Within.. Guess who I wont ever order from again!! :mad:

helobuff

Man.. all that work and nothing for me.. :( Took hours to shop and order.. all mine were from Woman within.. wont be getting any of them.. had a feeling I should have shopped the other sites but couldnt find anything..:dunno: Congrats to those who got something out of the deal..

quin208

Congrats Quin!! At least you got something.. :h5:

i had a feeling that something was gonna go wrong with this deal. i told you i've had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many problems in the past with this stupid ass company. they are terrible and their customer service is even worse.

hollysaurusrawr

My throw is in Lenexa KS (about an hour and a half away from me) so I should be getting it by Monday. Even if that is all I get, at least it's something. I would imagine it is not a good throw, so I'll probably end up donating it to the shelter.

register to remove this ad: