$10 groupon credit-EXPIRED

madnicmom

Thank you! i just went fishing around over there and found it.
Now , i'll be ready for the next code. Do they come out often?
This is totally new to me. I'm a fish out of water, here. LOL

webhunting.info

mouse over your name
click My Account under your drop-down menu
click Redeem a gift card at the right side
copy paste code to space provided - be sure there are no spaces
click Redeem
Voila!

welcome :)

you're so efficient toph!!! aren't you supposed to be studying or something? :kekeke:

helobuff

Gee. up all night searching deals for here .. finally get some rest and I miss the best freeibie! :cry: I need groupon!~ :kekeke:

Suellen

The Church Lady
Not very pleased about this post! I got the email with this code in it yesterday. It was from a sweepstakes for referring people to Groupon, I won the code fair and square, but you all got to it before I got a chance to use it. THis code was not intended for the general public.

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Not very pleased about this post! I got the email with this code in it yesterday. It was from a sweepstakes for referring people to Groupon, I won the code fair and square, but you all got to it before I got a chance to use it. THis code was not intended for the general public.

most groupon codes have been from similar promotions, unless they start attaching these promo codes to specific accounts theres no way they'll be able to control the abuse :hs:

wintergal

Sweet and Sassy

:hug:Sorry this happened to you...hope you complain to Groupon as well:hug:

lauradman

yea they might work with you, not quite sure but it could be worth a try.

I have called Groupon a couple of times as I had issues with my account, almost every time I have called they gave me credits ;) First time, I had made a groupon purchase (with credits) and it was not activated like a week later, turns out when I had signed up with Groupon a year ago I never activated my email haha. He gave me an extra $10 credits.

Next day I called back as it still was not activated (it was a $15 groupon). The guy said we had to "re-do" and I told him I had used credits to purchase it so wanted to make sure those credits were used (not the others in my account). Well he put $15 in and then the original credits ended up being used anyway haha. So $25 in credits from 2 phone calls.

Definitely worth a shot!

register to remove this ad: