HOT 5 point deals @ RecycleBank Every Day This Week!

Pam i Am

(Monday, 12/13 through Friday, 12/17), one of RecycleBank’s most popular rewards will be discounted to:jump: only 5 RecycleBank Points-Today’s deal is a Buy 1 Coke 2 liter bottle and Get 1 Free coupon for only 5 RecycleBank points (this same coupon is normally 60 points!). Limit one coupon per member during the 12/13 holiday discount promotion.:xmas:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
:h5: Thanks! I just got one, but my message stated (when out of curiosity I tried getting more than 1) that you could only get one per DAY. So it appears we can get one per day this week! w00t!!! :h5:

Update - OK, so your thread title states this. I didn't catch that, and when I read your post I guess I took it out of context.

Last edited:

Jrnutt88

Watch the green house video thing from P&G answer the questions at the end and you will earn 25 points

hough747

(Monday, 12/13 through Friday, 12/17), one of RecycleBank’s most popular rewards will be discounted to:jump: only 5 RecycleBank Points-Today’s deal is a Buy 1 Coke 2 liter bottle and Get 1 Free coupon for only 5 RecycleBank points (this same coupon is normally 60 points!). Limit one coupon per member during the 12/13 holiday discount promotion.:xmas:

I'm headed there now! Thanks for the heads up.

Only problem: no grocery stores near me accept any IP free q's. No kidding. Four different majro chains: each one of them is the same. If the word 'Free' is anywhere on the q, no store will accept. Gues I'm headed to but CVS, wags or ra. :)

nacant

Only problem: no grocery stores near me accept any IP free q's. No kidding. Four different majro chains: each one of them is the same. If the word 'Free' is anywhere on the q, no store will accept. Gues I'm headed to but CVS, wags or ra. :)

Not sure, but it says they'll mail you the coupon, so it should be a plain old walmart-friendly coupon. At least, that's how all the other mailed coupons I've gotten have been. (Except for the most recent Free Garnier haircolor one, which is a little iffy-looking.) Here's hoping..

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I'm headed there now! Thanks for the heads up.

It's a "real coupon" that is mailed to you.

nitadawn

I have gotten these before, and they are nice shiny coke coupons that they will take at any store!! Not computer printed looking ones! Thank you for the post!!:xmas:

Pam i Am

TODAY'S DEAL: BOGO CLIF BAR for 5 points...now u can print instantly at home! (new recycle bank feature)

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I am so upset! :cry: The BOGO Coke 2 liter coupon is now back up to 60 points! WTH...I thought it was until the 17th!!!

register to remove this ad: