Cami .65 wyb 2 + FS

helobuff

Chettah is the only color option.. who cares, no one will see it.. :kekeke:

:run:Add Two to your cart for $0.99
Free Shipping when you order 2
Apply coupon at the paypal check out. CJOCKEY35
You will pay 35% less .. (.65 each after coupon code)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jockey-No-Panty...=US_CSA_WC_Intimates&var=&hash=item7216d7a05b
:xmasgrin:
Size chart http://stores.ebay.com/Jockey-Direct-Closeouts/Size-Chart.html
Dont hit confirm unless you see two items go in your cart.. I did it and they went in seperately.. :uh: Now I am wiating for ebay to fix my order..

Last edited:

quin208

nvmd lol i added it at the end at paypal. i thought you meant the first checkout page not the paypal page. thanks helobuff! i ordered two for me and then i'm gonna go back and order 2 for my momma :)

helobuff

nvmd lol i added it at the end at paypal. i thought you meant the first checkout page not the paypal page. thanks helobuff! i ordered two for me and then i'm gonna go back and order 2 for my momma :)

:uh: You had me worried Quin.. I screwed up my order, ws hoping yours didnt get screwed up too.. I am terrible at these ebay stores.. :noes:

quin208

:uh: You had me worried Quin.. I screwed up my order, ws hoping yours didnt get screwed up too.. I am terrible at these ebay stores.. :noes:

i know i was getting nervous for a minute cuz it was like "do you commit to buy" like all serious and stuff then when the code didn't work i was like crap. but then i saw on the paypal confirm page it had a box for a coupon code and i put it in there and it worked. so no worries. As always you posted yet another AWESOME deal. thank youuuuuu :v:

helobuff

i know i was getting nervous for a minute cuz it was like "do you commit to buy" like all serious and stuff then when the code didn't work i was like crap. but then i saw on the paypal confirm page it had a box for a coupon code and i put it in there and it worked. so no worries. As always you posted yet another AWESOME deal. thank youuuuuu :v:

See I screwed it up.. I didnt get both in my cart for some reason.. Glad you got in on it.. still wiating for the seller to fix my cart so I can check out.. :fingersx:

helobuff

Yup.. the new ones that up on ebay now are $18.. same item too.. this what a great deal.. I posted it really early for people.. should have jumped on it.. limited time offers always from ebay on deals.

Pam i Am

Yup.. the new ones that up on ebay now are $18.. same item too.. this what a great deal.. I posted it really early for people.. should have jumped on it.. limited time offers always from ebay on deals.
lol..i did! ---as soon as u posted it!..lol but it only had size large...so i had to pass..i just kept checking in case they added more
thanks for the post!

register to remove this ad: