Free Wendy's Natural Cut Fries w/ Sea Salt

baller41124

thnks for posting the CORRECT link this time helobuff posted her link and i printed me one and now she is pming me and accusing me of taking her coupon wt heck!!!

MyEmptyCanvas

Queen of Freebies
thnks for posting the CORRECT link this time helobuff posted her link and i printed me one and now she is pming me and accusing me of taking her coupon wt heck!!!

wtf ... . :uh: i don't understand why she'd do that if she posted it in a public forum for someone to print. maybe chris or web can figure it out...

webhunting.info

pam deleted her post earlier. i'd said that i got it in my email as well and it contained my email addy. which means it will only print twice. i guess i could have posted the link in pieces and somebody could have put it back together with another email inserted. seemed like kind of a pain though.

haydudeitsme

I must be missing something. I signed up and they didn't send me a free coupon, just $1 off any sandwich. Does it take a while?

chris

Administrator
Staff member
I must be missing something. I signed up and they didn't send me a free coupon, just $1 off any sandwich. Does it take a while?

you probably wont be able to get in on this offer, but you'll be on their list for future promotions like this

helobuff

That is NOT true.. you PM'd me asking me why I took the link down! Don't spread lies about me.

I told you I took it down because it wouldnt print anymore.. it was just for my email.. then you PM'd me four more times.. Like Iwould lie about it.. saying someone else posted theirs for trade already that they must have been able to print it..I told you they probably got their own email from wendy's and told you to sign up at wendys.com so you could get an email for you to print with your own email on..
then you emailed me and asked for a SASE to send me the coupon back, I never asked for that, I dont eat at wendy's much if ever at all.. its not close to me.
Gesh, I do a nice thing and you turn it inside out.. and lie about it.. dont pull that with me.

I still have the PM's you sent me.. want me to post em to prove it?

Last edited:

helobuff

wtf ... . :uh: i don't understand why she'd do that if she posted it in a public forum for someone to print. maybe chris or web can figure it out...

Because the link only printed twice.. she printed one..
I tried to print the other but it got stuck in q in my printer and I had to dump it.. when I came back to do it again from the link I had posted I realized it would only print twice..so I removed it..:uh:
Otherwise everyone would have been asking why it wouldnt print..becaue it was a dead link at that point
you know how bricks says
You have already printed this offer the nubmer of times allowed..
well that is what is said so I took it down.

Pam i Am

pam deleted her post earlier. i'd said that i got it in my email as well and it contained my email addy. which means it will only print twice. i guess i could have posted the link in pieces and somebody could have put it back together with another email inserted. seemed like kind of a pain though.
i tried doing that, putting in another email address..and it didn't work for me...seems that they are coded to individual emails...so when i saw that, i thought it would be less confusing if i just removed it...i saw that sunedaz had correctly posted that u MUST SIGN UP TO THEIR EMAILS to possibly get this coupon...in coupons i saw that helobuff had posted a link..i commented that it was not going to work that way and mentioned this post for correct directions....i can see how in a spirit of sharing a person would accidentally post their own link on this forum...and that's a nice thing :kiss:.. obviously if a person posted or used the link in good faith, there was no fault...any way it's just some french fries....we have been blessed with much much more thanks to this site and the people (Chris and all of our fellow members) who contribute...we can be happy and THANKFUL for that :)

Last edited:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
Whenever I get an email offer and it's not already posted on main page or in forum, I forward the email to Chris to see if he can "convert" it or not. I had forwarded my email for these to him and he said it was email specific but thanks anyway.

helobuff, I know your intentions were good as I've done this before as well.

I think that the tension between you and baller41124 is a shame, and hope you two ladies can smooth it over soon as you're both valuable and well loved members of this forum. Hope you two can forgive and forget. :kiss: :kiss:

Kristina

Whenever I get an email offer and it's not already posted on main page or in forum, I forward the email to Chris to see if he can "convert" it or not. I had forwarded my email for these to him and he said it was email specific but thanks anyway.

I think that the tension between you and baller41124 is a shame, and hope you two ladies can smooth it over soon as you're both valuable and well loved members of this forum. Hope you two can forgive and forget. :kiss: :kiss:

:h5:

helobuff

I probably should have sent it to chris to convert. I didnt even think of that.. :uh:i was eager to share my coupon with everyone.. :r:just never saw such behavior over a coupon no less. Seems rediculous to me!
I can see asking why I removed it .. but 4 or 5 emails about it like I would lie about it was absurd, then to post it here in this thread, well that just took the cake!:uh:

The only reason I would remove a link is that it was dead. I would not remove a perfectly good link to a coupon.

This is the kind of thing that will discourage me from posting coupons in the future.. its not worth the agrivation it causes!! :run::uh::sadwavey:

KathyinFla

Secret Society Member
I probably should have sent it to chris to convert. I didnt even think of that.. :uh:i was eager to share my coupon with everyone.. :r:just never saw such behavior over a coupon no less. Seems rediculous to me!
I can see asking why I removed it .. but 4 or 5 emails about it like I would lie about it was absurd, then to post it here in this thread, well that just took the cake!:uh:

The only reason I would remove a link is that it was dead. I would not remove a perfectly good link to a coupon.

This is the kind of thing that will discourage me from posting coupons in the future.. its not worth the agrivation it causes!! :run::uh::sadwavey:

No, please don't stop sharing. That is what makes this forum great is that we all share what we know. Don't stop being who you are. We love you (and Faye)!!!

Pam i Am

Please Don't Stop Posting:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: this just seems like a silly misunderstanding...communication can be difficult online and cause confusion sometimes...i, personally, enjoy your posts and hope you decide to continue

baller41124

hun im not spreading lies i dont do that, i emailed and ask what happened to the link that is correct that u had posted then u accused me of printing yours and i commented back then u commented etc. I never pmd u 4 times, i emailed u back each time!!! and i did tell u that the link was up and others were printed them. It wasnt my fault u put up your OWN by accident in the FREE stuff section.

You were incinuating that i owe you that print. so out of the goodness of my heart I told you u could have it but u need to mail me a stamp and i would send it out to you that is when u said forget it!!! I was trying to be nice and you did make the MISTAKE not me !!! :nono: and How was I to KNOW you posted your own link, i cant read your mind!! and it is just FRIES and i think i was very nice to offer it to you, yet you must not.

That is NOT true.. you PM'd me asking me why I took the link down! Don't spread lies about me.

I told you I took it down because it wouldnt print anymore.. it was just for my email.. then you PM'd me four more times.. Like Iwould lie about it.. saying someone else posted theirs for trade already that they must have been able to print it..I told you they probably got their own email from wendy's and told you to sign up at wendys.com so you could get an email for you to print with your own email on..
then you emailed me and asked for a SASE to send me the coupon back, I never asked for that, I dont eat at wendy's much if ever at all.. its not close to me.
Gesh, I do a nice thing and you turn it inside out.. and lie about it.. dont pull that with me.

I still have the PM's you sent me.. want me to post em to prove it?

Last edited:

chris

Administrator
Staff member

I think links like this that are emailed to you are the only ones that could cause a problem. If its something like that and its something you want I'd just make sure you print/sign up before you post and it would get rid of any potential issues. I realize you were just trying to post it as fast as possible to help everyone out, and I sincerely appreciate that:h5:

helobuff

hun im not spreading lies i dont do that, i emailed and ask what happened to the link that is correct that u had posted then u accused me of printing yours and i commented back then u commented etc. I never pmd u 4 times, i emailed u back each time!!! and i did tell u that the link was up and others were printed them. It wasnt my fault u put up your OWN by accident in the FREE stuff section.

You were incinuating that i owe you that print. so out of the goodness of my heart I told you u could have it but u need to mail me a stamp and i would send it out to you that is when u said forget it!!! I was trying to be nice and you did make the MISTAKE not me !!! :nono: and How was I to KNOW you posted your own link, i cant read your mind!! and it is just FRIES and i think i was very nice to offer it to you, yet you must not.

After the big roak I sent you if I did want it which I dont.. you would think you would have offered just to send it to me..
I sent you 5 or 6 $5 off $25 coupons, plus others that you wanted, I never asked for a stamp. What is that about?
I didnt want the coupon.. still dont.. but I will post the emails to refresh your memory if you need it.. I think its in poor taste though thats why i didnt.

However, you PM'd me about this, I would not have known who printed it otherwise. I never insinuated you owed me back the coupon, what I couldnt understand is why even after I explained why i removed it you continued to pm me about it.. I even told you that it wouldnt print again.. Like I would lie? Not likely.

At any rate.. the only reason i removed it .. it was dead.. after two prints on bricks it wont print again.

Out of the goodness of heart I posted it.. not expecting 4 pm's about it like I was lying about why I removed it.
Then even after I explained it .. and you telling me that others printed it insinuating that it still prints and works and that they must have printed off my link again, like I was lying about it.. I told you they probably got their own emails and printed those, but no, you still acted like Iwas holiding out a coupon :uh: I told you it was dead.. you should have left it at that instead of acting like I was suppose to magically produce a link that works..

if you interpreted that I wanted the coupon back thats on you.. if I did I would have asked. I hardly ever go there, serves me no purpose I was going to print a couple for the kids that live by me though, they like to go there after school thats the only reason I was printing it at all in the first place.

Hope you find more somewhere.

register to remove this ad: