VS Sweater + Lip Gloss + $10 card for $12 shipped

Mandy83

ok so they are officially out of the lipgloss. but from what i hear they are going to be offering a free scarf with sweater purchase starting tonight at midnight. and the free shipping is still good til tmrw at midnight so if all goes well tmrw you should be able to get a sweater, a free pair of panties, a scarf and free shipping all for the cost fo the sweater you choose. i will put the three code here to make it easy.. hope it works.. thanks for showing us this deal its awsome!!

VS10SCARF for the scarf
FA1023905 ruched hip hugger panty in black, white, or nude
SHIPWARMVS for free shipping... til midnight 11/17

here is the link to the vs sale sweaters page!
http://www.victoriassecret.com/clothing/20-percent-to-50-percent-off-sweaters

Thank you DaiciMommy! Do you know if its the $18 scarf you add to your cart to get it for free?

helobuff

Woot! Now i want in.. rather have the undies and the scarf than the lip gloss anyway! See you @ midnight @VS :kekeke: Too bad they dont have shopping chat on the site to share deals while we shop IM.

helobuff

I just found this on retailmenot.com

LADIES! For those of you who are using the code WARMSHIPVS to get free shipping on a sweater purchase AND the free lip gloss gift set, the lip gloss set IS NO longer available even if if goes through on your order...I just confirmed this with VS. SO...wait til tomorrow to place your order, as of midnight tonight they are giving away a free scarf with the sweater purchase (there are a few sweaters as low as $12) plus the free shipping is good til midnight tomorrow night, and use the code FA1023905 for a free cotton panty...when you enter the panty code, it will say that you dont have the correct items in your cart, hit continue anyway and you will see that the adjustment for the panty will be made...so you can get a $12 sweater, free scarf, free panty and secret reward card worth at least $10 for $12 plus tax! The code for the scarf will be emailed after midnight and it will also be on their site. :)

meg1111

I just called and the lady I spoke with told me the free scarf starts tomorrow. I noticed thats when the free shipping promo ends. Oh well.....

DaiciMommy

WARMSHIPVS ps this is the shpping code i know you all already figured it out but i would like to correct myself lol

DaiciMommy

ok!!! so i did it!!! the free scarf code is FA1023953 and it does work today!! I have panties, a sweater and a scarf all for 20.33!!! free shippping and all. now i did have to ender the shipping code twice it did not work the first time and then it said i didnt have the right stuff for the panties but i just continued anyway and they were free on my final page!!!!

we3kings

relentless member
ok!!! so i did it!!! the free scarf code is FA1023953 and it does work today!! I have panties, a sweater and a scarf all for 20.33!!! free shippping and all. now i did have to ender the shipping code twice it did not work the first time and then it said i didnt have the right stuff for the panties but i just continued anyway and they were free on my final page!!!!

Could you please tell me which scarf it is? TIA

we3kings

relentless member
OK, I had a problem getting the scarf to go through so what I did was placed my order. $12 sweater, free ruched pantie, and free shipping. Then as soon as I got my e-mail confirmation I called the 1-800 number at the bottom and told them I couldn't get the code for the scarf to go through. He asked for the code and asked me what color I wanted, and said it would be added to my order at no charge. :bigthumb:

meg1111

Finally. I was able to get it too! Thank you for the update! I guess the lady on the phone was pulling my chain lol.

DaiciMommy

glad so many people have been able to get this deal... lip gloss or scarf you really cant complain!! hope soomeone gets a really good rewards card!! cant forget that we will be getting a card worth at least $10 with all our orders!!

register to remove this ad: