Free Party with MyParty - First 1500? 13-18

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
I sent them an email the other night when I tried to confirm the party and received the "Access Denied" message. They just sent me this email:

We saw you have confirmed your party and wanted to apologize for the error message -- it was not intentional.

To say thank you for your patience, we will be including two additional coupons for free Fridge Packs of Coca-Cola in your Party Kit.

Wishing you a fantastic party!

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
I sent them an email the other night when I tried to confirm the party and received the "Access Denied" message. They just sent me this email:

We saw you have confirmed your party and wanted to apologize for the error message -- it was not intentional.

To say thank you for your patience, we will be including two additional coupons for free Fridge Packs of Coca-Cola in your Party Kit.

Same thing :h5:

Hello,

CareBear101

Generous Member

Same thing :h5:

Hello,

Now I wish I would have gotten the error message. That is so cool of them. Congrats. :h5:

meg1111

got this too

t♂ph

The Dreamer
The American Music Awards are fast approaching – keep your eyes open for your Party Kit!

We have shipped your Party Kit via FedEx; tracking numbers:

You can track its progress here. Please note the shipment will include TWO packages.

To get your Coca-Cola American Music Awards Viewing Party rockin', your Party Kit includes:
COCA-COLA®
•Aluminum Bottle Case (24) – be sure to chill before serving
•Free 12-Pack Coupon (2) – good on any Sparkling Product of The Coca-Cola Company
•99¢ Value Coupon Towards A Single Serve Bottle (15)
•Photo Op Banner (1) – packed in a separate shipping tube
•3 Free Music Download Card (15)
•T-Shirts (5)
•Key Chains (15)
AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS
•Award Ballots (20)
•T-Shirt (1)
•Napkins (20)
PAPA JOHN’S PIZZA
•$40 Papa Card (1 gift card) for pizza -- use online at papajohns.com or call your local store to order
•Plates (15)
•Napkins (20)
AMC THEATRES
•Coupon for Free Small Coca-Cola® at AMC Theaters (15)

Your Party Kit should arrive soon. If you don’t see it by November 18, please let us know right away at partypeople@my-party.com.

NOTE: All Party Kit items and quantities are subject to change without notice.

I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED :D :run: :run:

Suellen

The Church Lady
This is sooo awesome! I could not believe all the stuff it says is in the kit. As always, using it with the youth group and yes my son is 13. :)

Ladysteeler

We got in and party favorites should arrive by the 17th. This is what they are shipping.
To get your Coca-Cola American Music Awards Viewing Party rockin', your Party Kit includes:

COCA-COLA®

•Aluminum Bottle Case (24) – be sure to chill before serving

•Free 12-Pack Coupon (2) – good on any Sparkling Product of The Coca-Cola Company

•99¢ Value Coupon Towards A Single Serve Bottle (15)

•Photo Op Banner (1) – packed in a separate shipping tube

•3 Free Music Download Card (15)

•T-Shirts (5)

•Key Chains (15)

AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

•Award Ballots (20)

•T-Shirt (1)

•Napkins (20)

PAPA JOHN’S PIZZA

•$40 Papa Card (1 gift card) for pizza -- use online at papajohns.com or call your local store to order

•Plates (15)

•Napkins (20)

AMC THEATRES

•Coupon for Free Small Coca-Cola® at AMC Theaters (15)

jammom

My 14 yo son is SOOOO psyched-since we moved back to Utah,this is a GREAT party for him to have w/ all his new friends

we3kings

relentless member
Ya, my daughters uber excited about this one! We received the stuff already and it's great! Thanks Toph. :h5:

register to remove this ad: