Woot!

Bumblebee

I don't know if any one has ever posted about this website, but http://www.woot.com has a new deal every day that is fun to look at. Today it is a two pack of cute carabineer digital cameras. A few days ago it had a full service set of onieda silverware for about 60 bones.
I love this site!
Anyone else follow woot?

Stormy Weather

I have ordered quite a few of their shirts. They have one design per day -- that's it. You like it, you order it today or else -- if not, wait until tomorrow for the next one.

I do enjoy their customer relations page (paraphrasing here, but you get the idea):
-- If you ordered the wrong size shirt, too bad. We don't take returns. Lose weight, gain weight, or give it away.
-- If your merchandise doesn't work, call the company that made it, not us -- we're not responsible for their junk.
:kekeke:

morgee555

I love woot, I got my girls this nifty lil Praying mantis Pagoda a few months ago, we are waiting for the eggs to hatch now.

getitfree

I have ordered quite a few of their shirts. They have one design per day -- that's it. You like it, you order it today or else -- if not, wait until tomorrow for the next one.

I do enjoy their customer relations page (paraphrasing here, but you get the idea):
-- If you ordered the wrong size shirt, too bad. We don't take returns. Lose weight, gain weight, or give it away.
-- If your merchandise doesn't work, call the company that made it, not us -- we're not responsible for their junk.
:kekeke:

:eek3::rofl::rofl: That is too funny! When we were on vacation last yr.. somewhere in the Carolinas I saw a restaurant that had a huge sign on the front of the building that said "EAT YOUR FOOD HERE, THEN GET THE HELL OUT!"
lol.

register to remove this ad: