Free Skintimate Nail Polish ***Starts March 11**

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
Found this in the latest edition of Cosmo

Starting March 11th......I dont know what time....(I tried to do this last night and received a text that it started that day)

Text CASHMERE to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Dry Skin....will get bottle of cashmere rain

Text PETALS to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle....will get a bottle of Soothing Petals

Text REVIVE to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Revitalizing ......will get a bottle of Revive Me

Scubabobby

It just says the 1st 1,000!! Nowhere on the page does it say 1 per household :jump:

Do you have UPC"s that u can share Crystal? :fingersx:

I'm not Crystal, hope that's ok.lol 046500700330

only one nail polish per cellphone number

And don't know about it starting March 11th cause it just worked for me today

Last edited:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I'm not Crystal, hope that's ok.lol 046500700330

only one nail polish per cellphone number

And don't know about it starting March 11th cause it just worked for me today

:kekeke: Thanks Crystal

My page doesnt say that....but hey my eyes arent the greatest with words smaller than a pin head :uh:

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Found this in the latest edition of Cosmo

Starting March 11th......I dont know what time....(I tried to do this last night and received a text that it started that day)

Text CASHMERE to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Dry Skin....will get bottle of cashmere rain

Text PETALS to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Extra Gentle....will get a bottle of Soothing Petals

Text REVIVE to 467467 and UPC for Skintimate Moisturizing Cream Shave Revitalizing ......will get a bottle of Revive Me

thanks Cavzgirl23:h5:

Scubabobby

:kekeke: Thanks Crystal

My page doesnt say that....but hey my eyes arent the greatest with words smaller than a pin head :uh:

Your page doesn't say what? I don't have a page. Just saw this post, went and got the upc off the bottle and without paying any matter to the March 11th date, I text one of the "words" to 467467,they text me back, "are you 18?" text back, yes. text me back again, for upc #. text them upc#. they text back, your free nail polish will be shipped in 6-8 weeks. Then I tried again texting them a different "word" and they text back, "sorry only one nail polish per mobile number. Anyway it takes 3 text to them and 3 text from them to get your free nail polish, may not be worth it if you have to pay for texting.

t♂ph

The Dreamer
Your page doesn't say what? I don't have a page. Just saw this post, went and got the upc off the bottle and without paying any matter to the March 11th date, I text one of the "words" to 467467,they text me back, "are you 18?" text back, yes. text me back again, for upc #. text them upc#. they text back, your free nail polish will be shipped in 6-8 weeks. Then I tried again texting them a different "word" and they text back, "sorry only one nail polish per mobile number. Anyway it takes 3 text to them and 3 text from them to get your free nail polish, may not be worth it if you have to pay for texting.

it says invalid UPC :(

Scubabobby

i keep entering my upc number and it says its not valid so maybe not until tomorow like it originally said?

make sure you put the 2 little numbers on each side of the upc so the total equals 12 numbers

also I think you must text the right "word" to the upc from that prduct

"CASHMERE" upc#046500431227
"PETALS" upc#046500700330

do not have a upc for "REVIVE"

Is this working for anyone else??

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: