Free bottle of Louisiana Gold hot sauce

auntcrystal77

when u became a fan then u went under their link to sign up u should have filled out your info--if u did this then they will send u a coupon-alot are trying to sign up tonight and it says they have already been given out-its because u were suppose to register the other day-so if u did you should get the coupon in the mail :)

thj0011

Resident Superhero
Is this bottle the Gold one? I know what the original looks like but when I signed up last week it showed the Gold Premium bottle. Hmmm, it will be a surprise I guess. Yay.

kathisierra

Main Page Member
Louisiana Hot Sauce

We've been busy partying on Bourbon Street, but WHO DAT! 12,000 bottles will start shipping this week. Please be patient as we only have two people doing the packing! Any questions you may have will be answered when we wake up tomorrow...

Scubabobby

Louisiana Hot Sauce

We've been busy partying on Bourbon Street, but WHO DAT! 12,000 bottles will start shipping this week. Please be patient as we only have two people doing the packing! Any questions you may have will be answered when we wake up tomorrow...

Thank you for the info!!

cmh627

Me too! That and Hubby was going fir the Colts and so we had a little rivalry going. lol

lol we had a party here. most wanted the saints to win and one person was disappointed when they did. oh well, at least we get our free hot sauce!

I think they said we get a box of hot sauce, not sure if that means 1 bottle or more .

register to remove this ad: