DVT Awareness Kit

Sara

Puzzled Member
About how long did it take you to get them after you requested?

Maybe my husband is secretly hiding my freebies from me to slowly drive me to the nut house...

mypasos

Thank you for visiting PreventDVT.org

This page is currently unavailable as we update our system. Please check back soon.
:(

edohpa

morning member
About how long did it take you to get them after you requested?

Maybe my husband is secretly hiding my freebies from me to slowly drive me to the nut house...
Honestly I can't remember, I think it was a few weeks.

Sara

Puzzled Member
Honestly I can't remember, I think it was a few weeks.

Hmm, it hasn't quite been a month since you posted it, so there's still hope!

Maybe they got hit with so many orders at once, they're just behind a little. :fingersx:

hawkins43920

pretty in pink
Im in ohio and havent gotten anything but if anyone wants to share a few pairs I will be glad to take them off your hands! I have run out of stuff to entertain my kids with on the nights hubby works 3-11 those are terrible

edohpa

morning member
Speaking of PA, do you live near the Gosselins? I'll pay you to run up to Kate and cut off that chunk of hair that's always hanging in her face. :kekeke:
:rofl::rofl:No I have no Idea where that even is!! LOL I live near Erie!!

haileysmom0725

Dvt this is a nice kit

This is a nice little kit. I had to email them to ask when I should recieve it. I teach a heath class here, and I told them this would be a great little project to do while we learn about DVT, she shipped one on in 2 days and emailed me asking me if i need anything to email her and let her know, I told her that we had more then 12 students in my class and she is shipping 12 more kits out for my class.

CHARZY

Speaking of PA, do you live near the Gosselins? I'll pay you to run up to Kate and cut off that chunk of hair that's always hanging in her face. :kekeke:

How much are you paying?:naughty: I know where the town they moved to .Wernerville
They did lived in the town that is next to me. In fact the girl Jon was suppose to be having affair with is a ex co worker cousin.

copycat215

Do you have the email for the people who are shipping this. I signed up long ago and still nothin. I wanna paint:kekeke:

This is a nice little kit. I had to email them to ask when I should recieve it. I teach a heath class here, and I told them this would be a great little project to do while we learn about DVT, she shipped one on in 2 days and emailed me asking me if i need anything to email her and let her know, I told her that we had more then 12 students in my class and she is shipping 12 more kits out for my class.

register to remove this ad: