Ava

Glamorous Member
Here's a few more for your use:

M665480629725

M615450629415

M685440629465

M675410629645

N6NCY

So, I'm confused, if I use one of the codes and cancel w/in the 2wks will I be charged anything?

Karen

Persevering Member
So, I'm confused, if I use one of the codes and cancel w/in the 2wks will I be charged anything?

No you shouldn't be...that's why it's a free trial...only if you go over the trial period will they charge your card for the next month!:jump:

N6NCY

No you shouldn't be...that's why it's a free trial...only if you go over the trial period will they charge your card for the next month!:jump:

Okay so I'm at the screen where it is asking me to pick and it has the different plans and the different prices. Which one is better? if they are all included in the free trial (I assume).
I guess the 3 dvds at a time, unlimited for $16.99 a month?????

Karen

Persevering Member
Okay so I'm at the screen where it is asking me to pick and it has the different plans and the different prices. Which one is better? if they are all included in the free trial (I assume).
I guess the 3 dvds at a time, unlimited for $16.99 a month?????

It is easy to change your plan, so we alternate between the 1-at-a-time plan and the 2-at-a-time plan...depends on how much movies you can watch at a time... I also compare to renting at redbox for 1 dollar...I look at how many we could see at Redbox, so for 16.99 + tax that's about $20...can you see 20 movies in a month??

N6NCY

Whoa whoa whoa. 2 weeks? Do we have to cancel after 2 weeks or is a month okay?

I know towards the end of the process it said cancel w/in the month, but in the very beginning it said 2wks, so I'm canceling at 2wks just to be sure.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
I got an email from there where I can send a one month pass to my friends and family. If anyone wants one, just pm me and let me know.

register to remove this ad: