Yankee Candle Halloween Preview

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Stormy Weather, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

Saturday 8/7 from 10 AM to noon, Yankee Candle is having their Halloween preview. :h: :h: :h:

Free Boney Bunch Halloween candle with any purchase, while supplies last.

Here's a coupon for $1 votives and tarts -- not sure if it will work in conjunction with the free candle, but worth trying if you are there anyway.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/html/retail/Email_HTML/webCoupon_TS008A1.html

Register to remove this ad
  3. Stormy Weather

Here's more info from their website:

Yankee Candle Halloween Preview Party!
    8/7/2010

Join us on Saturday, August 7 for our Halloween Preview Party!

Enjoy food, decorations, and employees in costumes!

A limited edition Boney Bunch Small Jar Candle will be free with any purchase on that day, while supplies last. All items are first come, first serve.

Guests can also enter a contest to solve "The Mystery of Yankee Manor." Everyone's a winner because they get a coupon just for entering. Every store will have local contest winners announced in September.

TIME: 10am to Noon

4. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

omg I used to be addicted to these candles, mcintosh is my fav

5. Stormy Weather

UPDATE:

I went this morning soon after they opened, and the line snaked around the store. I bought a few sale candles (gifts for autumn birthdays) with a coupon, and received a "trick or treat" gift bag which included a Candy Corn small jar candle (worth $10), some coupons for future visits, and some Halloween candy. They also had out free trays of cookies, candy, snacks, etc. Very nicely done. :h:

6. Stormy Weather

I actually bought a mcintosh this morning, solely on your recommendation -- they were buy one, get one half off, plus I had a $10 off coupon. Thanks!