Womens' SO Flip-Flops $1.69

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by chris, Apr 27, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Register to remove this ad
  3. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

Thanks great deal, just in time for summer.

4. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

nice deal :)

5. hawkins43920

hawkins43920 pretty in pink

i need new ones do you know how long the codes are good for? I couldnt order until next week

6. laurelnev

laurelnev Active Member

The code works site wide, but I'm not sure for how long. Just this w/e I said I needed to start looking for a sale on memory foam mattress toppers, as mine's getting ragged. (They last 3-4 years usually.) Today, I saw Kohls has them on sale. Using the codes, any size is ~$25 shipped. They're usually at least $50 on sale. (Search for Five Zone Memory Foam Mattress Topper)

7. mimay

mimay New Member

Chris, Thanks for letting us know of this offer and my comments below are about Kohls, not your kindness and helpfulness.

I have to say that Kohls' online purchase system is PATHETIC, because several times now, after I have put in my credit card info and everything, it tells me that the items in my bag are NOT available. I've even gone back again to see if I may have mistakenly 'missed' the note that the item is NOT available, but everytime, their system will allow me to put the same item in my 'bag', but after I enter all of my personal info, and hit the FINAL button is when it'll again say the item is not avail.