Woman Within 40% off one item ends 6/22

webhunting.info

http://www.womanwithin.com/Plus-Siz...600&affiliate_id=009&affiliate_location_id=01

includes clearance already marked down up to 80% (so they say!)

Here's how to redeem your offer:

Place items in your shopping bag
At check-out,type WW34184 in the Promotion Code box, then click Apply.
The 40% discount will be applied to your highest-priced item, if eligible.
Continue shopping or begin checkout.
Restrictions: offer ends midnight EST 06/22/09. This coupon applies to both regular-price and clearance merchandise, which is already reduced up to 80% off. Does not include shipping and handling or taxes. Not valid on prior purchases, charges or for the purchase of E-Gift or Gift Cards. Please note: offer does not apply to home and kitchen items on OneStopPlus. Adjustments will not be processed for previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other offer. One offer per purchase.

they've also got a second 40% off code on that front page. it gets confusing when they run so many codes at once!

webhunting.info

Tote/Duffle set $2.99 with any purchase.

http://www.womanwithin.com/Default....8253356&CustomerMemberID=dIyGR84Eq13wnDS8Cs6Q

*Here's how to redeem your offer:

Place items in your shopping bag
At check-out,type WW34424 in the Promotion Code box, then click Apply.
The $2.99 tote/duffle set will be applied to your order.

Restrictions: offer ends midnight EST 06/25/09. Offer valid while supplies last. We reserve the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value. This coupon applies to both regular-price and clearance merchandise, which is already reduced up to 80% off. Does not include shipping and handling or taxes. Not valid on prior purchases, charges or for the purchase of E-Gift or Gift Cards. Please note: offer does not apply to home and kitchen items on OneStopPlus. Adjustments will not be processed for previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other offer. One offer per purchase.

they've also got another offer. it used to be $10 coupon if you refer a friend. friend redeems coupon (it was $10 off $10) and then you get one too. now it's $25 to refer a friend. actually, you can refer up to five friends.

http://www.womanwithin.com/account/...603&affiliate_id=009&affiliate_location_id=01

Last edited:

krissyg89

Hehe I love Woman Within

About a month ago they had this offer for a $5 suit case and a carry-on tote with any purchase. I love them!!

And don't forget that a lot of codes from Woman Within also work on OneStopPlus!! You can order anything from Avenue, Romans, Woman Within, Catherines, etc and still get a lot of the great discounts and offers!

webhunting.info

good point krissy. i didn't realize those codes interchanged for a long time. but usually it also says:

Please note: offer does not apply to home and kitchen items on OneStopPlus.

oh! didn't realize avenue and catherine's. i quit shopping on-line awhile back though. just have too much stuff.

Last edited:

Carina89

Contest Queen
good point krissy. i didn't realize those codes interchanged for a long time. but usually it also says:

Please note: offer does not apply to home and kitchen items on OneStopPlus.

oh! didn't realize avenue and catherine's. i quit shopping on-line awhile back though. just have too much stuff.
tell me about to much stuff :uh::uh:lol

i got me a coat...i know we just hit summer but still lol
Was: $189.99
Now: $64.88
Clearance: 65% Off

with code n shipping i paid only $45.91:jump::jump:

register to remove this ad: