Wilson pink polka-dot baseball bat & glove 80% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by momofbee, Mar 24, 2009.

1. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Wilson pink polka-dot baseball bat & glove 80% off of list price

80% off of list price-pink polka dot bat & glove

$9.99 with FREE Shipping...

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=210902529

I ordered a couple for Christmas presents for some of the little girls in our family...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
    Register to remove this ad
  3. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Very cute!

4. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Oh, also....Make sure you change the shipping to "budget 7-9 day" or you'll be charged shipping...

5. brighten27

brighten27 New Member

Thank you for Sharing!! This will be perfect for my daughter who starts tee ball in May : )

6. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

awww cute

7. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

uummmmm....is it only a left-handed glove available?

8. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

are u left handed?

9. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

No, it's just that it is a left-handed glove in the picture. Is a right-handed one available?

Never-mind, I get it now.:uh:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  10. Carina89

Carina89 Contest Queen

yea u have ur glove on the left hand to catch and u throw with the right one (right handed ppl)

11. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

okay, let me start over.........clearing throat........

Yeah, that is really cute!!!

12. CandyToo

CandyToo Observant Member

Hey, don't feel bad. At Christmas I found these really nice gloves on sale at Toys R Us for $1.99. I bought 2 of them because I couldn't remember if ours boys had one or not. Well, at Christmas I give Samuel one of the gloves. Joseph, our oldest son, says, "Mom, I'm glad Samuel already had a glove because you gave him a left-handed one." :kekeke: I guess that's why they were such a good deal!

13. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

My MIL bought my son one, so he could learn to play tee ball, and got him a lefthanded one also! I was trying to show him one day, told him to put it on, and something just didn't seem right. Then I noticed that. She has bought it at a discount store for cheap, too :kekeke:

14. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

This one is a left handed glove, so it's for right handed people! :)

Left handed glove=right handed pitcher/left handed catcher (usually right handed people)
    Right handed glove=left handed pitcher/right handed catcher (usually left handed people)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  15. CandyToo

Yeah, I got that. But the one I bought was for a left-handed kid. And mine is right-handed. :kekeke:

16. sheri

sheri Active Member

I wish i could find a deal for my left handed son...i can't find them cheap anywhere!!...i'll have to check toys r us

17. CandyToo

Well...... I think I still have them. Of course they are in storage. But if you can't find one maybe I could send you one of these for some coupons or something.