Walmart.com Clearance

Mishie

Friendly Member
Walmart.com has some clothes on clearance, a lot for $2 and $3.

They have some cute glitter sneakers that I was going to order for Kirianna and Julia for $3. But they are 4 or 5 sizes bigger than what Kirianna is wearing now. I emailed customer service and asked if they were Baby/Toddler sizes or Little girls and they said they are little girl sizes. Sizes are 1, 2, 3, and 4.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Faded-Glory-Girls-Riley-Glitter-Sneakers/11963918

They have a Disney High School Musical Bikini for girls size 7/8, 10/12, and 14/16 for $2.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Girls-Bikini-Swim-Suit/14246551

They have a lot of other mens, womens and kids clothes on clearance and their shipping is only $.97 per item for most things.

Mishie

Friendly Member
They also have some boys tank, shorts and flip flop sets for $4, girls 2 pack cute shirt sets for $4, 2 pack shorts, boys 2 pack shirts, etc....

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
thx Mishie
I ordered Savannah 2 pair of the shoes(one now and one a size bigger for later), a shirt, pr of jeans...all this for under $20!! :)

soupbean73

The Finder
Thanks Mishie. I ordered my daughter 2 pair of the shoes (size 3 for now and 4 for later) and a swimsuit all for under $11 including shipping! :)

Mishie

Friendly Member
thx Mishie
I ordered Savannah 2 pair of the shoes(one now and one a size bigger for later), a shirt, pr of jeans...all this for under $20!! :)

Thanks Mishie. I ordered my daughter 2 pair of the shoes (size 3 for now and 4 for later) and a swimsuit all for under $11 including shipping! :)

Nice! You're both welcome. I check Walmart.com's clearance fairly often because their shipping is so cheap. I really wish those shoes had been toddler size! They are so cute. But Kirianna is just growing into a size 10 toddler and Julia is in about a 6 toddler. If I ordered some I would have to keep them a couple years at least. :kekeke: I'm debating on ordering some of the clothes though!

Dewdrop01

Oh that is such a bummer. Those shoes were ODD's favorites...she was so sad when she outgrew them. But they don't have them in her size!..

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
While @ wally world today I picked Vannah up a pr of LEI khaki pants marked $7, rang up $5 :)

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
thx Mishie

I ordered a size 3 and a size 4 in the shoes. Walmart sent me a size 11 and a 4. Now they are no longer available. :mad:

Jeans are super cute and the top is cute, too.
I wanted those size 3 shoes to be her play outside shoes:sadwavey:

I now have a pr of size 11 shoes I cannot use :(

Mishie

Friendly Member
I ordered a size 3 and a size 4 in the shoes. Walmart sent me a size 11 and a 4. Now they are no longer available. :mad:

Jeans are super cute and the top is cute, too.
I wanted those size 3 shoes to be her play outside shoes:sadwavey:

I now have a pr of size 11 shoes I cannot use :(

Are they toddler size 11, or are they bigger? Because I was wanting a pair of 10 toddler for Kirianna and they told me that they were little girl sizes, not toddler.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Toddler 11...wayyy too small for Vannah's feet

Would you be interested in trading them? I have a $10 gift card code for target.com that I won from the "Thanks A Million" IWG a couple days ago. It's not an actual card, just a code sent via email, so I guess it can only be used online. If you're interested, I will give you the card in exchange for the shoes and you shipping them to my Mom in Ohio. Kirianna would have to grow into them, but it would be worth holding on to them until she does because they are so cute! If you're not interested, that's fine too, I just thought I would ask.

:wavey:

register to remove this ad: