Walmart and Black Friday news

helobuff

Walmart will be price matching on black friday.. jsut bring the competitors advertisement with you to the store and they will match it!
I heard this on the news here today.. I dont know if its been posted here or not.. just wanted to give everyone a heads up!!

I cant get to walmart but if your going, bring the other black friday ads!! Wonder if they do this with CVS ads too? You could make out like a bandit!! :xmasgrin:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
I can't see them price matching the drug stores. :dunno: The toy deals would be sweet if they did, I think one of them has 50% off any toy valued at 10.00, or something like that anyway.

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
They will not be price matching anything for me. I don't do Black Friday. :) And surely not at Wal-Hell.

soupbean73

The Finder
They do not price match any item that is percents off or buy 1 get one free. I will go to wal-mart but only getting 2 of the lego buckets and 1 camera! :)

helobuff

They do not price match any item that is percents off or buy 1 get one free. I will go to wal-mart but only getting 2 of the lego buckets and 1 camera! :)

Are you sure? The news said they would price match ANY competitors price.. just bring the advertisement with you.. :confused: as long as you have an advertisement that says its cheaper they should price match.

Last edited:

Lindsey

soupbean is correct. The only prices they will match are set in stone prices so like the price of a tv or if the toy says it's 4.99 they will match the 4.99 but they won't match if the toy in the ad just says so much percent off.

Risa

Craft Happy Member
Are you sure? The news said they would price match ANY competitors price.. just bring the advertisement with you.. :confused: as long as you have an advertisement that says its cheaper they should price match.

Walmart never matches a % off ad nor will they match an ad that says $3 off or a buy one get one free.
They will comp ad things on Black Friday (and any other day of the year) as long as: the item is exactly the same, as long as you have the paper, and as long as the sale is within the hours and days specified in the sales paper.

imjustagirl

I'm too scar to go to Walmart on Black Friday. Idea of have the stuffing stomp out of me at 5 in the morning is not very appealing.

helobuff

soupbean is correct. The only prices they will match are set in stone prices so like the price of a tv or if the toy says it's 4.99 they will match the 4.99 but they won't match if the toy in the ad just says so much percent off.

Oh I get it now.. if its says like 30% off they wont match because it doesnt state what the price would be at 30% off.. I understand now.. Thanks.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I can't believe the Kohls is starting their sale at 3:00 a.m. on Black Friday!

So far, there really isn't anything anywhere that is enough to pull me out of bed early this Friday. I plan to just get up in the morning whenever and look around at Walmart and Target. Where are the $3 DVDs that Walmart was selling last year? Those were worth getting up for! :tree:

CarrieL1125

Yeah, it's crazy. I liked that most stores were doing big discounts earlier this year so I didn't have to risk my life for Black Friday. I have most of the kids' shopping done already and most of it was online with free shipping and big discounts.

hough747

Im going at midnight. Everything I want starts @ 12:01 am :)

Anyone ever use one of those mini-choppers priced @ $3? I chop loads of veggies and figured this might be a time-saver...

crazybailey7

Im going at midnight. Everything I want starts @ 12:01 am :)

Anyone ever use one of those mini-choppers priced @ $3? I chop loads of veggies and figured this might be a time-saver...

Its not bad but its definitely a mini! Good for chopping a few carrots/celery or mincing up onions though.

register to remove this ad: