ummm 48 t-shirts for $24 (lol)

BLT

Hippy Member
I got both of my orders today. :) I was afraid they might cancel them but they didn't.

Shirts were well made but way big. I will wear them as a night gown.

Last edited:

BLT

Hippy Member
that was fast!

:cool: Yep it was super fast. I figured since it was free shipping on all the shipping options then what the heck lets go for fed ex shipping which was the quickest. Honestly I figured they would cancel my orders so I just pushed it to the limits. Now I feel pretty bad about taking advantage of them. :(

webhunting.info

oh that is funny. yeah, i thought that one might go through just cuz not many of you did it. you and scubabobby were about the only two i think. now if a TON of people had done it, likely it would have cancelled. what a hoot! :kekeke:

Scubabobby

oh that is funny. yeah, i thought that one might go through just cuz not many of you did it. you and scubabobby were about the only two i think. now if a TON of people had done it, likely it would have cancelled. what a hoot! :kekeke:

How many did you end up ordering? I finally stopped at 32 cause I was just tried of the waiting. My total came to $27.03 pretty damn good that's about 84 cents a shirt!!!!

webhunting.info

oh my god! well i didn't end up ordering any. it just kept hanging up and hanging up (being slow) and then i'd give up and move on. i didn't need any really anyway! i can barely get through my house/closets as it is. 32!! holy cow! have you gotten them already too?

BLT

Hippy Member
How many did you end up ordering? I finally stopped at 32 cause I was just tried of the waiting. My total came to $27.03 pretty damn good that's about 84 cents a shirt!!!!

Gosh 32 shirts. I got 4 for $2.12. I made two orders for my 4 shirts, 2 shirts per order. Because that away I didn't have to pay shipping on either order. Did you have to pay for shipping? How many orders did you do for your 32 shirts? My shirts were really nice and high quality of fabric.

Scubabobby

so why didn't you just order the 48 for $24? shipped them different places?

My mission was to get to 48 but it took hours just to get the order to 32 and when I noticed they were .50 cents each no matter how many you ordered I just keep ordering until I my patiences ran out. I orded them in every color and size. Have not received them yet. the total was $16.00 for the shirts and $11.03 for 7-10 day shipping and tax. Glad to hear they were nice quality, saving them for Christmas!

BLT

Hippy Member
My mission was to get to 48 but it took hours just to get the order to 32 and when I noticed they were .50 cents each no matter how many you ordered I just keep ordering until I my patiences ran out. I orded them in every color and size. Have not received them yet. the total was $16.00 for the shirts and $11.03 for 7-10 day shipping and tax. Glad to hear they were nice quality, saving them for Christmas!

Yes they will make a real nice Christmas gift I think. :jump:

wendimj

I only ordered 2 since I figured it would get canceled, but I got mine today (used the super fast fedex shipping option too). They are very nice and now I wish I had ordered more!

BLT

Hippy Member
I only ordered 2 since I figured it would get canceled, but I got mine today (used the super fast fedex shipping option too). They are very nice and now I wish I had ordered more!

I figured what the heck if it is going to ship for free then I would chose the fastest. It would have been sort of dumb not too in my opinion. I am glad that you were able to get in on this deal too. :h5:

helobuff

:kiss: I may have totally missed out on the Tshirts but I signed up for the bargain buddy newsletter.. They even had the Teva shoe deal there that I posted.. :uh: so I am going to keep an eye on that site! Thanks for the tip! Also the Aramark.. I have to keep an eye out on their site too on clearances! Today looks like they have mens shorts for .99 cents. Nothing great - but if you need new summer shorts they arent bad! Thanks for the tip everyone!:bigthumb:

webhunting.info

that's a great price on the shorts! the email i got this morning said $5 flat shipping on any order until 8/20. i'd love to see one of those shirts now that everybody (okay all three of you!) said they were nice. not that i need a shirt mind you! :) maybe we can get one of them to model for us. :kekeke:

register to remove this ad: