Twilight: Eclipse (2 disc DVD Special Edition) - ONLY $9.99 HURRY

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by kresin, Dec 17, 2010.

1. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter

Go to Amazon.com now for a Gold Box Hot Deal for the two-disc DVD Special Edition of Twilight: Eclipse PLUS use the code TWILIGHT when you check out to save additional $8 off!

The final cost for Two-Disc Special Edition will be just $9.99 (regular $32.99) AND it qualifies for the FREE $5 Video on Demand credit!

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Eclipse-Two-Disc-Special/dp/B001UV4XFG/ref=pd_sim_d_2

UPDATE: If you don’t mind getting The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Single-Disc Edition), then you’ll be happy to know the $8 promo code below also works on this DVD.

Final cost for the Single-Disc Edition will be just $7.99 (regular $28.99) AND it also qualifies for the FREE $5 Video on Demand credit!

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga...ef=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1292643174&sr=1-2

The TWILIGHT code also works on the blu-ray single disc and blu-ray/DVD combo but you can only use the code TWILIGHT one time per Amazon account.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
    imenchanted2 likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. imenchanted2

imenchanted2 New Member

Whoo hoo! One more thing crossed off my Christmas list. Thank you so much for posting this.

4. rachaelmarie

rachaelmarie New Member

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

5. mimay

mimay New Member

Thanks!! that's a great discount!
    Any discounts like that for Iron Man 2?:h5:

6. PICKELFIEND12

PICKELFIEND12 New Member

7. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

Got it! Great buy! Thanks!

8. CarrieL1125

CarrieL1125 New Member

I got a $5 Amazon on demand movie credit, too, when I bought Eclipse!

9. gracie

gracie New Member

that's an awesome deal, now to go get an amazon gift card so I can buy it

10. kresin

kresin Texas Bounty Hunter