Toys R Us *HOT* Hasbro Games Deal Trade In

Linda

Yippee! Toys R Us has a hot new deal available through October 16th. Trade in ANY used board game and receive 30% off the price of one Hasbro Board Game. Here’s the best part… you can trade in as many board games as you want! Keep in mind that you only receive one discount coupon per game traded in and the discount is only valid on the day of trade-in. So clean out those closets, gather up those old games, and head to Toys R Us (if you’re in need of old games for trade-in, hit the thrift store).

Wanna make this deal even sweeter?!
Purchase $15 or more of any Hasbro game(s) and get a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card! You know how I love my coffee, so of course I’m excited about this promo!

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 of the following games: Monopoly, Sorry or Clue on sale for $7.99 each
Total = $15.98
Trade in 2 board games to give you 30% off each game
Total now = $5.59 per game which = $11.18 for both will now cost $5.59
Use 2 $4/1 coupons from the USA Weekend Magazine (not sure what issue?)
Pay $3.18
Get a $5 Dunkin Donuts gift card*

Final Cost FREE + $1.72 moneymaker (when you take into account the gift card!)

*Keep in mind that I am assuming that you will receive the Dunkin Donuts gift card with any $15 game purchase before the 30% off discount and/or coupons. However, I have not actually done the deal scenario, so I cannot confirm this.

You may want to check out these other great deals available at Toys R Us while you’re snatching up your board games:

* Buy 1 Little Tikes item(s) of $24.99 or more and Get a FREE Little Tikes Toy priced up to $24.99
* Buy any Princess and Me Doll and Get a FREE Disney Princess & Me Sleepwear Ensemble
* Video Games and Video Game Accessories, Game Guides and T-Shirts Buy 2 and Get 1 Free.

register to remove this ad: