Torrid $10 off $10

webhunting.info

updated to remove free shipping! :uh:

hip2save:

Wow! Torrid has a couple awesome promotions available! First, today only you can score FREE shipping on ANY order! Plus, you can use coupon code BDAY09T to get an additional $10 off any order of $10 or more! To get this promo code to work, first go here
http://www.torrid.com/torrid/member/beADiva.jsp
and become a DivaStyle Rewards member (don’t worry, it’s free to sign up). After doing so, start shopping! I snatched up this adorable Pink Quilted Sequined Flip Lock Wallet for just $1.98 (+ tax) shipped (sold out)! They also have lots of other items price around $10 (before the coupon code) in their clearance section.

Let us know what you score!

**Remember to go through Ebates.com! You’ll get a $5 sign up bonus if you’re a new member and 5% cash back from your Torrid purchase!

Last edited:

rissasweetay

Heck, $10 off $10 or more is still an awesome deal! I found some stuff I'm going to order. Does anyone know how long this code is good for?

Scubabobby

Heck, $10 off $10 or more is still an awesome deal! I found some stuff I'm going to order. Does anyone know how long this code is good for?

Yea I agree! Thanks for the info webhunting!:bigthumb: Shipping $4.95 on any order so with tax I got me a cute pair of shorts for $6.58. And they take paypal which I had about $9 bucks on so nothing out of pocket!!

jackie221

Sunshine Member
I actually ordered yesterday and got the free shipping... I ordered some jewelry for my daughter's b'day, bogo 1/2 off, plus $10 off made for some very inexpensive jewelry! I like hip2save, but everytime she posts something she usually says to hurry and buy it and I always think I NEED to buy something lol

webhunting.info

oh gosh...i think she says hurry to buy because she doesn't know how long the deal will work. and once she posts something, if quantity is limited it's gone before you finish reading the blog!

register to remove this ad: