the wash that is on sale at wags

eyeore65

hey i have a question can you use any q for the nivia (sp sorry) or does it have to be one type of coupon any help would be grateful :jump: :hug:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
What coupon do you have? The body wash that is on sale is 16.9 oz. The coupon I used is the one that came from the little pamphlet at CVS that is good on any Nivea body wash 16.9 oz. I suppose if you have a coupon that is good on ANY Nivea product (no restrictions) that coupon would be good too. I hope this helped to answer your question.

:jump:

webhunting.info

the coupon sandy posted that printed a gazillion times for everybody is $1 off any Nivea. is that the coupon you have? we printed it for the body wash at wags this week. i'll have a gazillion left over since i doubt i'll get more than two. don't want to be arrested for theft!! lol...

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
The Nivea that is on sale this week is NIVEA BODY wash, so your coupon has to be good on ANY Nivea product or has to be good on any Nivea Body Wash 16.9 oz.

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
i am now at this sorry

No need to be sorry! We all ask questions when we are new (how else would we find out an answer if we didn't know or understand!) :bigthumb:

If you tell us exactly what coupon you have, we should be able to tell you if it is good on this body wash or not :) :kiss:

will75

does anyone have a link to the coupon? after signing up on their site, i dont get a coupon link

edit... nvm i have link, it doesn't show up anymore for printing. So i guess i'll have to wait

Last edited:

Christina

Wildlife Loving Member
My CVS still had plenty of the Nivea mfg coupons on the shelf. Check in the beauty section for the little Nivea pamphlet with coupons. You can use those at wags.

register to remove this ad: