Taste of Home cookbooks $5 each again.

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
We're outgrowing our warehouse and need your help!

Take advantage of exclusive savings to reduce inventory. For a limited time, get cookbooks for JUST $5 each! You Save 75%

Get first choice on your favorites! Sale-priced cookbooks include Taste of Home Annual Recipes, Taste of Home Holiday & Celebrations, Quick Cooking Annual Recipes and many more.

This offer is good until May 19, 2009 or while supplies last.

http://www.shoptasteofhome.com/$5-C...furl=T2563&_mid=69900&_rid=69900.63900.546821

ajollygirl2

I put in the code that MOB gave for 10%, and it also took away the shipping cost!!!
So it's actually $ 4.50 for a nice cookbook AND no shipping!!

MeShA

Ran Ragged Mama
That is the reason I didn't buy, yet :kekeke: Last time I did, she found a code AFTER I had done bought mine LoL Thanks, Tracy!!!

momofbee

Last year, I ordered the 2007 Quick Cooking Book.

I also have the Baking Book and the Treasury of Christmas Books and they are nice, too...

It may sound weird, but I love their cookbooks because they have really good pictures in them.

momofbee

Sandy~I think I remember you saying you buy these at the publisher's tent sale? Do you recommend any in particular?

ajollygirl2

Last year, I ordered the 2007 Quick Cooking Book.

I also have the Baking Book and the Treasury of Christmas Books and they are nice, too...

It may sound weird, but I love their cookbooks because they have really good pictures in them.

THat's not wierd at all, I want to see what the food should look like, I'm the same way!!

I ordered three of these. One was out of stock( The Taste of Home Cookbook), but hopefully they will get it in. I got GIFTS FROM THE COUNTRY KITCHEN, I think I could make some cute gifts out of this with all the stuff in my stockpiles, and I also got PILLSBURY ANNUAL RECIPES 2007, yummy!!!:yum:

Sandy

I love cookbooks with great pics! I have to say, my sister bought the Diabetic cookbook, favorite casseroles and the slow cooker cookbook. All 3 were really nice. I agree with ajollygirl2. I thought the Gifts from the country kitchen looks great. I want to say the tent sale is coming up Memorial Day weekend. I will check it out. Last year, the cookbooks were 1.00 and 2.00 each. If I can go, I will definitely check them out.

register to remove this ad: