Taste of Home cookbooks $5 each again.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by MeShA, May 16, 2009.

1. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

We're outgrowing our warehouse and need your help!

Take advantage of exclusive savings to reduce inventory. For a limited time, get cookbooks for JUST $5 each! You Save 75%

Get first choice on your favorites! Sale-priced cookbooks include Taste of Home Annual Recipes, Taste of Home Holiday & Celebrations, Quick Cooking Annual Recipes and many more.

This offer is good until May 19, 2009 or while supplies last.

http://www.shoptasteofhome.com/$5-C...furl=T2563&_mid=69900&_rid=69900.63900.546821

Register to remove this ad
  3. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Save an extra 10%
    T0170

4. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

I put in the code that MOB gave for 10%, and it also took away the shipping cost!!!
    So it's actually $ 4.50 for a nice cookbook AND no shipping!!

5. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

That is the reason I didn't buy, yet :kekeke: Last time I did, she found a code AFTER I had done bought mine LoL Thanks, Tracy!!!

6. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

You're welcome, Mesha! Thanks for posting this.
    I love my cookbook that I ordered last year! :)

7. Sandy

Sandy New Member

Which one did you get?

8. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Last year, I ordered the 2007 Quick Cooking Book.

I also have the Baking Book and the Treasury of Christmas Books and they are nice, too...

It may sound weird, but I love their cookbooks because they have really good pictures in them.

9. momofbee

momofbee Senior Member

Sandy~I think I remember you saying you buy these at the publisher's tent sale? Do you recommend any in particular?

10. ajollygirl2

ajollygirl2 New Member

THat's not wierd at all, I want to see what the food should look like, I'm the same way!!

I ordered three of these. One was out of stock( The Taste of Home Cookbook), but hopefully they will get it in. I got GIFTS FROM THE COUNTRY KITCHEN, I think I could make some cute gifts out of this with all the stuff in my stockpiles, and I also got PILLSBURY ANNUAL RECIPES 2007, yummy!!!:yum:

11. Sandy

Sandy New Member

I love cookbooks with great pics! I have to say, my sister bought the Diabetic cookbook, favorite casseroles and the slow cooker cookbook. All 3 were really nice. I agree with ajollygirl2. I thought the Gifts from the country kitchen looks great. I want to say the tent sale is coming up Memorial Day weekend. I will check it out. Last year, the cookbooks were 1.00 and 2.00 each. If I can go, I will definitely check them out.