Target: LeapFrog Alphabet Pal ONLY $0.49!

Sandy

Target: LeapFrog Alphabet Pal ONLY $0.49!

Oh do I have the toy deal for you! Now keep in mind this does involve price matching at Target, but I promise it will be well worth it!

Starting tomorrow, 11/12, Toys R Us will have a two day Doorbuster sales ad available--valid Friday and Saturday. You should be able to pick this ad up at your local Toys R Us. Advertised in the ad is the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal priced at $10.49! Well, check out the scenario below and find out how you can score the Alphabet Pal for just $0.49 at Target!

Deal Scenario:
Go to Target with the Toys R Us ad
Purchase the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal
Price match the Toys R Us $10.49 advertised price
Use the $10/1 Target coupon
Final cost $0.49!

What an awesome deal! I am very excited about this one!

CareBear101

Generous Member
We bought this( for $15) for the peanut, and he really hates it I think. He covers his ears when it talks or sings.

GREAT DEAL THOUGH!!!!:h5:

Cyndie

Mommie Dearest
Zachary had this toy!! It is great, I passed it down to my grandson :) My mom buys him a new leapfrog toy every year and this was one of them!!

3bears

my toy r us doesn't have this ad at the store.. i wonder if i print the ad off the internet, would target accept it?

meg1111

my toy r us doesn't have this ad at the store.. i wonder if i print the ad off the internet, would target accept it?

I tried to use the best buy ad I printed online for the Blu ray movies just a minute ago and she told me I needed the actual ad. But she let me slide. Might be worth a shot. I will need the actual ad now though:(.

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
Thank you!
What is the original price for the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal? Also, for what ages are this toy recommended? I have several nieces and nephews from age 1 through 5 years old.

Mishie

Friendly Member
What a great deal! I wish there was a target near where my Mom lives. But unfortunately there isn't a target or a Toys R Us near her. Kirianna would love that. :hs::(

CareBear101

Generous Member
Thank you!
What is the original price for the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal? Also, for what ages are this toy recommended? I have several nieces and nephews from age 1 through 5 years old.

We paid $15 for the one we bout a few months ago at Wal-mart.

krystal2106

ya i went last night to 2 targets to see how many they had in hopes of snagging one but they were ALLLLLLLLLL GONE already!!! also i called like 2 others and they said they were out of them also so i dunno whats going on since the sell isnt till today and i asked a manager and he said he wouldnt honor the ad till after 3pm

snazzyd

White Rabbit
anyone else have issues with this ad match??? im trying later tonight but we'll see.. i dont think itll work. FUCK TARGET im soo pissed right now!

MD MOMMY

Target is a pain in the butt. They don't have their own policies in order. I was given a hard time about using the Target $10 Q and the Manufacturer Q on the Tag Reader until I broke out their policy. The guy then states "yes I know I'm head of the front" WOO then you should know your own policy jerk. Also, they need to fix their registers so it doesn't BEEP when you use a Target and Manufactuer Q on one item.

meg1111

Target is a pain in the butt. They don't have their own policies in order. I was given a hard time about using the Target $10 Q and the Manufacturer Q on the Tag Reader until I broke out their policy. The guy then states "yes I know I'm head of the front" WOO then you should know your own policy jerk. Also, they need to fix their registers so it doesn't BEEP when you use a Target and Manufactuer Q on one item.

I completely agree :mad:

MD MOMMY

I believe it's on their website. I also think someone posted it in a thread here. I printed every policy for every store I shop at and it's in my file with my q's.

baller41124

does anyone have a coupon for the $10 off im not able to print it but would LOVE to get this for my neices baby for Christmas!!!

meg1111

does anyone have a coupon for the $10 off im not able to print it but would LOVE to get this for my neices baby for Christmas!!!

I think the sale would be over by the time you got it. I just got back from target and was checking this out. If you go to the toy section and look on the ends of the aisles you may find this rack with coupon books on it and I picked it up and it had all the coupons from here. Including the Leapfrog system. I would def. go look and see if yours has one before its too late.

register to remove this ad: