Target dollar aisle clearance-25 cents!

luvmyshy

Target has 75% off clearance in their dollar aisle and they have things like kids white boards, body wash, christmas ornaments, small toys, kids books, gift bags, lip gloss and some other things all for 25 cents! They also have 75% off clearance deals in clothing. I got a pair of jeggings (jean leggings) for $3.24 and a jacket for $9.98! I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm still new!

getitfree

Target has 75% off clearance in their dollar aisle and they have things like kids white boards, body wash, christmas ornaments, small toys, kids books, gift bags, lip gloss and some other things all for 25 cents! They also have 75% off clearance deals in clothing. I got a pair of jeggings (jean leggings) for $3.24 and a jacket for $9.98! I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm still new!

Thanks for the info... I will be heading there tonight. And yes, the right place to post it. I rep'ed ya.

rachaelmarie

Oh!!! I am so excited to hear this! I am heading there either tonight, but definitely tomorrow! I want jeggings like crazy! I bought a pair from American Eagle and I cannot get enough of them!

And I just printed Special K Target coupons to stack with the ones from the paper, and those items are 2 for 5 at Target, so hopefully i'll snag a nice deal!

hollysaurusrawr

I got four of the little Hello Kitty organizer things, some Wild Cherry Pepsi lipgloss, and a little dog coat to donate to the shelter (was 68 cents because it was in the 2.50 section)

scmommy

Checking out tommorrow. I know last year me and a friend (exchange student) who wanted to get out of the dorms went last year and found several character baby socks, scarfs, childrens headbands, etc. I spent like $5 something... My daughters not quite old enough for some of those items but I have some room in her closet so it was some GREAT deals. I have some left on a Target card that I got from Christmas so I will go check it out! :)

mommycassandra

Nurse Cassie
My Target $1.00 and $2.50 area was 90% off yesterday. I got alot of socks and Christmas related items for dirt cheap. Tape 2 pack was $0.10 and these cute Towels were $0.10 I got around 50 items for under 7 bucks. Some of the $2.50 items were $0.25 but you can't beat that. I rocked my target $1 section.

rlporath

:uh: I checked mine the other day when this post came out, but they had already put out valentines day stuff!

luvmyshy

Awesome! rlporath-I'm sorry!! I went to a different Target the day after I posted this, and they already had the valentines stuff out too. :( I'm glad some people were able to find some good deals and 90% off the dollar aisle is awesome!! And I got another jacket for $7 when I went back, can't beat that!

register to remove this ad: