Super Cute Ariel Costume $5.99!

Linda

Super Cute Ariel Costume $5.99!

http://wildforwags.com/index.php/2010/10/13/super-cute-ariel-costume-5-99/#respond

You can get a great deal on a super cute Ariel costume right now!

Buycostumes.com has this adorable infant Ariel costume for just $5.99! You all know my fondness for Ariel
icon_wink.gif
so I just love this one. It’s perfect for Halloween or for a Princess themed birthday party!
Economy shipping starts at just $3.99 (even for multiple items). Just go HERE and click on “SALEâ€along the top tool bar, then click on “Discount Kids Costumesâ€. And here are some current coupon codes you can use to save even more!

VAMP10 – Get 10% OFF An Order of $40 or More
Skull20 – Get $20 OFF $100+ AND FREE Shipping
MAD10 – Get 10% OFF An Order of $40 or More
bogo20 - Get Buy One Get One 20% OFF

Mishie

Friendly Member
Awww....this is so cute and the site won't even open here. It keeps saying not available in my area. Could someone please tell me what sizes this is available in? I would love to get a couple if they had them in 2T or 4T. They probably don't though since it says "infant" costume.

Mishie

Friendly Member
Only size listed for Ariel costume is 12-18 months.

Thanks for letting me know! It would have been cute if I could have gotten one to fit each of my girls so they could wear them on Kirianna's birthday. 12-18 months isn't big enough though. :sadwavey:

kresin

Texas Bounty Hunter
I checked for other Toddler size costumes on sale. There weren't any like the Ariel costume. The closest "cute" costume I found was Little Miss Santa Child for $9.99 (retail $44.99). It comes in only one size Toddler 2T-4T, and the shipping cost is the same $3.99 whether you buy one or two items.

http://www.buycostumes.com/Little-M...day-Classics-Costume/32205/ProductDetail.aspx

Description:
Capture the magic of the season!

Whether you are opening presents on Christmas morning or traveling over the river and through the woods to grandmother’s house, your little girl will be merry and bright with the exquisitely-crafted Little Miss Santa Dress. It includes a red velveteen dress with white plush trim at the cuffs and collar. Pom Pom adornments and embroidered strand of lights add a touch of whimsy to this delightful holiday style. Fully-finished seaming, deluxe fabrics, and a back zipper are details that exude quality construction in this design.

■Available in Child sizes: Toddler (2-4T)
■Includes: Dress.
■Does not include boots or tights.

register to remove this ad: