Subway: $2 Cold Cut Combo & Meatball Marinara Subs –

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by we3kings, Dec 1, 2011.

1. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

chris likes this.
    Register to remove this ad
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

4. hough747

hough747 Member

Yeah. Anyone who bought the gift cards for a discount in recent posts will really score. Also, the free cookie on tuesday (I dont know if this is national or local, sorry) and/or use the receipt to take the survey for another free cookie.

Anyways, thanks!

5. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

Thanks for the reminder about the cookies! I got the coldcut subs today for me and hubby....they are delicious.

Also, there is a $3.00 flatbread breakfast combo until 11:00AM at participating locations with a drink included. There is black forest ham, egg, and cheese or bacon, egg, and cheese - we got that yesterday and added tomatoes and baby spinach. Was really good!

6. hough747

hough747 Member

I've never tried the breakfast, so thanks for the review. Sounds yummy!

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl New Member

Why they call them"COMBO" ? I always think of it's a meal deal?

8. brokeguy01

brokeguy01 New Member

I checked in at a Subway for lunch. They didn't participate.

9. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

It's called a combo because it is a combination of meats:

Can't decide what kind of meat you want? Get them all. The Cold Cut Combo is stacked with turkey-based meats - ham, salami and bologna. It's topped with crisp vegetables and served on freshly baked bread. This combo has a little bit of everything.

10. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

The one I was just at didn't have any signs up about it, but on their menu board the regular price of these two sandwiches is crossed out and it says $2 instead.

11. Chilidogbarb

Chilidogbarb Member

You can get the bottle of orange juice with the breakfast combo. My hubby gets 2 combos for himself so.... we have coffees and I save my bottle of juice from the 3 rd combo (my combo) and bring it home for a mixer in the evening. :naughty:

12. we3kings

we3kings relentless member

Only good a few more days. :yum: