Staples.com: 24 Rolls of Marcel Toilet Ppaer ONLY $2.99 5/22 ONLY

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by washlicn, May 22, 2010.

1. washlicn

washlicn New Member

One Frugal Chick
    Livin' Large on Very Little

[​IMG]

24 Rolls of Marcel Toilet Paper ONLY $2.99!!!

Today May 22nd ONLY, you can get 24 rolls of Marcal toilet paper at Staples.com for ONLY $4.99!!! That’s 70% off!! These normally run $16.99!! Shipping is FREE if you decide to send it to your local store too!! Plus shop through ShopAtHome and get an additional 3% cash back!! If you are a new member you will get a $5 bonus at sign up making the 24 rolls FREE!!

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER!!!

If you follow these instructions you can snag 24 rolls for only $2.99!!

•Go to Staples.com
    •Click on the “Deal-A-Day†banner which shows the toilet paper
    •Click the “order now†button
    •Add the item to your cart
    •On the top of the screen click “order by item #â€
    •Enter 593805-v6
    •Go to cart, and adjust quantity to 1
    •Ship to store, total should be ONLY $2.99 FOR A 24 PACK!!!
    The limit is 5 cases so we ordered 5 for ONLY $14.95 and I am picking them up at the store. But when you order 5 your total before coupons is more than $50 ($54.95), so you can get FREE shipping to your home!!

Register to remove this ad
  3. libellula

libellula Certified Screwball

Thank you!!! :wiggle::wiggle: I ordered six packs, free shipping, total: $19.42-WOOHOO!!!. No limit on mine!

4. Linda

Linda New Member

According to Staples customer service, you can place your order at your local Staples store at one of their online kiosks AND use the $2/1 Marcal coupon from the 4/25 SS making the final price only $2.99 (that’s only $0.13 per roll)!!

And if you don’t have the $2/1 newspaper insert coupon, you can still print a $1/1 coupon found here making the final cost only $3.99! You can also snag FREE shipping if you choose to ship your purchase to your local Staples store!

5. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

oh i see! i'm out to lunch again. i wonder if you can go through ebates. think i have $5 sitting there. :D

6. webhunting.info

oh i see again. shop at home. but i think my money is in ebates. :)

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  7. Mykatzrphat

Mykatzrphat Thinking Member

I ordered 3 cases(don't have room for anymore :( ) and paid $8.97 for 72 rolls of tp! Bruce is a hardcore Charmin person, but there are 3 bathrooms here, and two of them seem to run out every friggin day (doesn't help that Alex locks himself in the bathroom for tp "experiments" all the time LOL.

8. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

wow I love me a clean booty!

9. webhunting.info

i guess the only way to get it to $2.99 is through shop at home? i'm trying to do ebates and it isn't working that way.

10. meg1111

meg1111 New Member

I went through shopathome too.

Paid $16 for 5 24 packs shipped to mi casa.

11. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

go through ebates/shopathome.. have it delivered to the store and bring the $2 off coupons with you to customer service during pick-up.. i did not order coz the reviews were extremely bad.

12. webhunting.info

no more coupons here. and i think you have to order at the kiosk to do that anyway. once you pay on-line it's too late. but i had $5 in ebates and i have no clue how to use it.

13. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i dont know what im doing wrong -its coming up 10.99 when i do all the above and i adjust it down to 1 after i add the items number and it still say 10.99 not 2.99-what am i doing wrong?

14. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i have five in here.. if its like target, they can refund the money back. It might be worth a try. Just bring the receipt and the coupons to customer service. But some stores do not accept coupons, Ive read. Also, You can not use the $5 credit on ebates, web. the minimum cashout is $20 i think. You will receive a check once it reaches $20.. hope that makes sense.

15. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

if anyone needs help, just let me know. I can order them for you. :)

16. webhunting.info

ah then screw ebates! my staples takes coupons but no i don't have any. guess i'll do shop at home. later. thanks toph.

17. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

can u tell me how to order and get it to come up 2.99?

18. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

i have the $2 coupons in case you need them aunt crystal :)

19. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i have them also but how do u order online with them or can u? i just want to order online and get it for 2.99 and then pick it up-maybe im reading it wrong

20. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

hold on. ill look it up real quick.. if it isnt sold out yet.

UPDate: okay i still see them.. It is $4.99 actually. It would be $2.99 if you order them inside the store with the coupons at the online kiosk but I am not familiar with it. Can you try calling customer service if like you could give the coupons during pickup? I can then walk you through the whole process or if $4.99 is a good price for you. You still get cashback..

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  21. t♂ph

t♂ph The Dreamer

welcome