Splenda 400 count pack - $8.44 + FS Amazon

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by imjustagirl, Jan 1, 2011.

  1. imjustagirl

    imjustagirl New Member

    I think it is a good price.

    Save an extra 35% on Splenda No Calorie Sweetener sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code SPLENDA4. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 35%. Offer valid through January 31, 2011. You can always cancel subscribe and save after placing your order.

    http://www.amazon.com/Splenda-Calor..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=18SJXNKZE3FBPABPTVGS :jump::jump:
     
  2.  
    Register to remove this ad

Share This Page