Sign in to First Taste!!!

krissyg89

I got that too!

Receive a coupon to try this restaurant-inspired sandwich for free.

*All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 6/15/2009. Up to a $4.10 value.

kim

I have 7 left,if you want one,email your first name and email addy,ill send it to you.
****GONE***

Last edited:

N6NCY

Mine didnt have me print the coupon. I think if its $1 off, you can print but a free one you get mailed to you.

mrjeffp36

this is what I received, so it works
Receive a coupon to try this restaurant-inspired sandwich for free.* Imagine everything you need packed fresh, including delicious oven-baked herb bread. In four delicious recipes, including Tuscan-Style Chicken and Bistro Ham and Provolone.
*All coupons are offered while supplies last. Offer expires 6/15/2009. Up to a $4.10 value.

Thanks! Your offer is on it's way. Want to share this offer with your family and friends? It's easy--just include their names and email addresses below and we'll do the rest!

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
I got the email from you and did it, but never got a coupon??? Is it e-mailed to you or mailed? I tried clicking on the link in your e-mail again, and it said that I've already redeemed mine? So sad if I don't get it!!!

register to remove this ad: