red roof inn one penny hotel room until april 15th

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by auntcrystal77, Apr 8, 2010.

1. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

i thought the same when we got ours-it was such a beautiful day and a pool would have been nice:kekeke:

2. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

Hey I got one!!! It's real close though and for Sunday night, but what the hey!! And they have a pool!!! Yippee!! I have to go to work the next morning, but we can take our doggie too!!! ;) thanks Crystal for posting!! Hubby and me will be having a date!:kekeke:

3. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Ya the one closest to our place has a pool but no rooms I got one in the next town over but no pool and I REALLY REALLY want to go swimming!:jump:

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

you are welcome---so lucky a pool:jump: everyone needs a date night once in awhile--have fun!!

5. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

Our apt complex has a pool, so I feel bad for those who didn't get a pool at all, but I will try to have fun in the pool for you!! It is outdoors and unheated, but it has been so nice here...I can't wait!! My hubby wishes we could go on a little trip, but I didn't find one in another location or I would have asked for Monday off!! ;):kekeke:

6. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

:cry:

7. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

:kekeke:Thank you Karen let me know how I enjoy a little dip in the pool

8. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

:kekeke::h5:

9. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

None near me, but Clarksville TN still has one cent rooms available for Sunday night, if that helps anybody.

10. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

How do you know if it is a penny? Will it say it in the price list?

11. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

I found 2 right outside Cleveland, but hubby won't do it :( The kids really wanted to!

12. MeShA

MeShA Ran Ragged Mama

Yeah, it does, Kamaree.

13. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

14. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Search for the hotel in your area and check Availabilty it shoudl show up a price list at the side of the available rooms you might have to play with the date I did. Since your in Indy (I'm in Greenwood) the one in beech Grove had one for Sunday night, there's one in speeway and another here in greenwood and another one in the area

15. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Well leave the hubby at home and take the kids or leave the hubby at home with the kids:kekeke:

16. Kamaree

Kamaree Active Member

Thanks, I'm not seeing any open for a penny right now. I will try to catch one tomorrow. Would be an awesome little night away from home for me and hubby, so I'm determined to get one lol

17. ByandBy

ByandBy New Member

This would be so nice just for one night but I work nights thru the 15th :( And it is Spring Break for my kids this week too. :(

18. baller41124

baller41124 New Member

i told hubby said we could go to one next weekend and stay woow what a great find, need to reserve by Wednesday though!!! do u have to use a credit card or anything

19. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

You only have to have a CC for them to reserve it

20. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

Thanks again for the info AUNTCRYSTAL77!!! Husband and I stayed Sunday night (hotel is only about 15 minutes from our house) but just not being at home made it seem like you were on a little getaway. We rode the new light rail train into downtown Seattle and acted like tourist. Had a nice lunch together, drank a little too much, and got our groove on! Good times!! Just checked Red Roof website and got the penny room AGAIN for Thursday night!!