red roof inn one penny hotel room until april 15th

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by auntcrystal77, Apr 8, 2010.

1. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

http://www.redroof.com/

no joke i got one---u can only reserve up to 48 hours in advanced-it will show up one penny if its available--u might have to pay tax on it-i didnt so its up to the hotel--good luck

Register to remove this ad
  3. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

so ya just go down the list of hotels clicking on "choose a room" and see if one is a penny??? Or is there something else I should do?

4. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

yes thats all u do--most arent available until after two but someone got one just a few minutes ago and mine was around 2pm :)

5. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Has anyone ever stayed at a Red Roof Inn? Just wondering if it is a nice hotel or not? I don't think I have ever seen one.. is it at least as nice as Holiday Inn? Not that I am picky when something is free.. I just wouldn't want to get there, and there are a bunch of drunks or something, and have the place be dirty!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  6. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

the one i stayed in last weekend for a penny was very nice-remodled and very friendly people :)

7. Karen

Karen Persevering Member

Okay TYVM! :fingersx:

8. getitfree

getitfree New Member

Thanks for the info. and for posting this!

9. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

you are welcome-i wished i would have sooner but i kept forgetting:uh:

10. krissyg89

krissyg89 New Member

Aww, it looks like there is nothing listed in all the locations I could find... :(

11. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

I wonder if they have any in my area, going to check now.

12. xxFinallyxxLoved

xxFinallyxxLoved Awesome Member

Just checked, none in my area. Gahh, VA sucks :(

13. harleybella

harleybella New Member

i checked for my parents to see if there was one around there and there is, but i checked for a week and didn't say anything about the .1 rooms... is there specific days?

14. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

theres no specific days but every hotel has at least one room but u just have to catch it at the right time--they only allow u to reserve it up to 48 hours in advanced they will not show anything after that-just keep checking

15. brighten27

brighten27 New Member

Thanks to Crystal mentioning this in a post earlier this week. I tried yesterday and got one for Saturday. I'm so excited, so are the kids !!! Thanks again Crystal!!

16. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

you are very welcome-every penny helps :) i just wished i would have posted this earlier but i have so much on my mind:uh:

17. Scubabobby

Scubabobby New Member

So cool!! Thanks for the info. Just went to their web site to check it out. Figuring there had to be some sort of catch. But to my surprise there it was, a room for one cent!! And I got it!! Too fun!!

18. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

lol i swear no catch-i did it! glad to see so many are getting them :)

19. Cyndie

Cyndie Mommie Dearest

There 4 within a decent driving distance for me. 2 near a beach!! :) hell to the yes!!!

20. auntcrystal77

auntcrystal77 New Member

lol nice mini vaction :)

21. Jrnutt88

Jrnutt88 New Member

Whoot Whoot!!!! I got one and it's not that far away thinkin either me and the hubby can enjoy it or use it for me and a couple friends to get together:wiggle: but it hasn't got a pool:uh: hey pretty much free so I'm not complaining!