Prilosec Deal on Amazon

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
You can get 2 packs of 42 count Prilosec OTCs for just $10 shipped after rebate.

Click on link, scroll down and clip $3 coupon. Checkout using subscribe and save on the right hand sidebar. Make sure you add TWO for this deal to work.

Your total will be about $35 shipped from Amazon (free shipping).

Print out the Prilosec OTC Rebate Form and send it in for $25 off. https://www.hy-vee.com/webres/File/PRC3033_Rebate_Form.pdf

Final price should be around $10. The receipt must be dated between 12/26/10 and 2/15/11.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0000AN9L7

Last edited:

bridbeau

Prilosec offer

The price per box is $22.99. How did you get it down to $10 total? With the free ship and the $3 coupon, then the $25 rebate, I can get it down to $16.98. Where is the other discount to get it down more?

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
You don't get the total down to $10. After the $25 rebate, you end up paying around $10.

Josie101

The price per box is $22.99. How did you get it down to $10 total? With the free ship and the $3 coupon, then the $25 rebate, I can get it down to $16.98. Where is the other discount to get it down more?

You didn't read all of her post.It says to check out with Subscribe & Save: Save an extra 15% with Subscribe & Save: Sign up to have this item delivered at a regular interval of your choice, and the current price drops to $19.12 ($0.46 / tablet).

$19.12
X 2 = $38.24 - $3.00 coupon = $35.24 - $25.00 0n 2 rebate = final cost $10.24 total

bridbeau

Got it now

OK, I guess you have to order them on a subscription basis (I did it for every six months) to get the added discount. I hope I can go in before the six months time and cancel the subscription.

Billie

Wise Crackin' Mama
OK, I guess you have to order them on a subscription basis (I did it for every six months) to get the added discount. I hope I can go in before the six months time and cancel the subscription.

You can cancel anytime. I always wait until I receive my order, then go and cancel.

register to remove this ad: