possible deal at dollar general

eyeore65

was there last night and there was a 3 dollar mr potato head well there is a coupon for 2 dollars off so it would make it only 1 dollar does anyone know about this if so please let me know thanks.

eyeore65

it worked here it beep but the lady sent it though. she said it was fine. i got two of them for 2.00:kekeke: my daughter saw them and told me that they were hers. :bowrofl: she keep saying momma that is mine momma that is mine so ya i am happy good luck on finding them and getting them for that price. would make great christmas gifts.

lajeki

Thanks, but I can't print from coupons.com because I have linux not windows. Bummer Dudes!!
But again thanks.

kmking71

the beeping coupons

it worked here it beep but the lady sent it though. she said it was fine. i got two of them for 2.00:kekeke: my daughter saw them and told me that they were hers. :bowrofl: she keep saying momma that is mine momma that is mine so ya i am happy good luck on finding them and getting them for that price. would make great christmas gifts.

Hi, the reason they beep is because the barcode has actually changed on Potato Heads in the past year. So, the older boxes have the older barcode. I did this at Kmart, one box had one bar code (no beep) the other box had a different bar code. So perhaps if you have problems, maybe point this out...if they give you a hard time.

register to remove this ad: