Polaroid I733 7.1MP (Pink) Refurb. $39.99/FS

wendimj

This is an awesome deal for this camera. But after reading the reviews, I think I'll pass.

Here are a couple that are posted:

Great camera for the price but you need to know going in that the USB port is inoperable - meaning that you cannot download using the USB cable nor view directly on the TV, again using the USB port. To download pics you have to take out the SD card and insert it in your computer or printer's card slot or reader. Still for the money and if you are willing to suffer the slight inconvenience . . . .

and:
I have purchased refurb. items from Buy.com before and they were as good as new, but that was not the case with this camera. This camera took great pictures and video but the USB out port for computer transfer and video to TV was non functioning. Also there were several scratches to the face of the camera (not a big deal). I sent the camera back with in 14 days and am waiting for a credit from Buy.com. I liked the camera enough to try another one. Hopefully one that had a better job done of being refurbed. To answer some questions of "what is in the box": the camera, USB wire to computer, USB wire to TV, CD-ROM containing some picture editing software/ driver for older computers and instruction manual in PDF. No batteries, skin, paper manual, or warranty information are included. In summary, this is a nice camera for the price that I think alot of people will enjoy, but I suggest you test out all of the camera functions right away to make sure everything works as it should.

register to remove this ad: