P&GEStore deal

webhunting.info

i can't get the FF code to work. and oh crap, i didn't write down the code for free shipping and i don't remember what it said. didn't need anything anyway!

mshell09

I just received an email saying that the sprays I had ordered had been canceled :-( has anyone else gotten this email.

crazybailey7

I got an email saying my room spray was cancelled for my orders today because they ran out. My first order shipped with 10 sprays though!

Kristin

Witty Wonderwoman
yep got same email, thank goodness I ordered them before with another order, I got those ones today :)

PrpleHze

Yep, got the same email for both of my orders.
Also, I used the "track my order" and noticed that some of the items that I ordered now say, "No longer available". Will I still get them and they just place them on back-order or what?

CareBear101

Generous Member
Free shipping code is not working now either. And the orders I placed yesterday had the sprays canceled, I am pretty sure the other orders that shipped yesterday still got them. I never got a cancellation notice for those ones, and 14lbs for Downy seems too heavy, so I really hope my sprays come, that is the whole reason I ordered. :fingersx:

CavzGirl2

Still a Cavs fan
I ordered 2 shipments on Wednesday and they got cancelled. I just got a phone call (VM) from P&G stating that they were cancelled b/c of a system error....so they finally caught on that it was priced at 0

iddybidie

i had 21 item's with the spray's and it say's i only have 5 item's with pending shipping ........... Didnt get a e-mail though??????

Robyn

my order with 8 is on its way. says 7 items. never got an email saying anything was cancelled. so im hoping all 8 are there! well see when it gets here!

register to remove this ad: