Omgomgomg!

Mykatzrphat

Thinking Member
So I went to WalMart today to p/u my 72 cent purchase. I forgot my printout, and asked if they could give it to me with my ID. The woman behind the counter did the eye-roll and side-to-side neck thing when she answered with, "do you even know your order #, because I gotta at least have that because that's how we file and find the orders in the warehouse...". I said know, she rolled eyes again, and with hand on hip, snatched my ID and typed my name in their computer. Low and behold, the computer retrieved my order #. She rolled eyes again, threw my ID across the counter, and with a big sigh, turned around, and pulled a rubbermaid tote out from under the counter, and rifled through it to find my order...apparently, they hadn't gotten around to putting it in the warehouse, even though they had it since yesterday (there's a distribution ctr about 45 min from here). Se told me to to "here, sign this", after which she walked away from the counter. I left, and I really couldn't be that upset....it is the caliber of service I have grown to expect from our WalMart.
At any rate, on the way out, my daughter said, "OMG MAMA, look at that!".....In the front of the store, in the Jrs. section, there was a whole rack full of these very same bamboo terry cloth bathing suit covers......FOR $12!!!! Somehow, that made it all better!:rofl:

Diana

homesick member
So I went to WalMart today to p/u my 72 cent purchase. I forgot my printout, and asked if they could give it to me with my ID. The woman behind the counter did the eye-roll and side-to-side neck thing when she answered with, "do you even know your order #, because I gotta at least have that because that's how we file and find the orders in the warehouse...". I said know, she rolled eyes again, and with hand on hip, snatched my ID and typed my name in their computer. Low and behold, the computer retrieved my order #. She rolled eyes again, threw my ID across the counter, and with a big sigh, turned around, and pulled a rubbermaid tote out from under the counter, and rifled through it to find my order...apparently, they hadn't gotten around to putting it in the warehouse, even though they had it since yesterday (there's a distribution ctr about 45 min from here). Se told me to to "here, sign this", after which she walked away from the counter. I left, and I really couldn't be that upset....it is the caliber of service I have grown to expect from our WalMart.
At any rate, on the way out, my daughter said, "OMG MAMA, look at that!".....In the front of the store, in the Jrs. section, there was a whole rack full of these very same bamboo terry cloth bathing suit covers......FOR $12!!!! Somehow, that made it all better!:rofl:

I saw those last night at work.. and I was bummed that I didn't get a .72 one.. :rofl:

register to remove this ad: