Old Navy Clearance

sheri

I shopped there today and they were having a 50% off already marked down items..i got my daughter stuff for next year...2 pair of pants and 7 shirts for $17...just about everything was under $2...i actually was looking for a winter coat for her for next yr but they didn't have any in her size ...kohl's didn't have any either that were less than $20..(way to much for me to spend on a clearance item even if it is carter's!):D

lilwecky

i actually was looking for a winter coat for her for next yr but they didn't have any in her size ...

check gap's website! Ali has one of their warmest winter coats this year and I LOVE it! I think they're on clearance now for like $12.99 or something...?

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
Did you know before you got to the checkout you were getting an additional 50% off reduced prices??? Or did you have to use a code? I couldn't find anywhere that said that.. just curious!! BUT AWESOME!!

sheri

check gap's website! Ali has one of their warmest winter coats this year and I LOVE it! I think they're on clearance now for like $12.99 or something...?

thanks!...now i need to find a free shipping code...i was also going to look on walmart.com since they can ship to the store for free.

sheri

Did you know before you got to the checkout you were getting an additional 50% off reduced prices??? Or did you have to use a code? I couldn't find anywhere that said that.. just curious!! BUT AWESOME!!

Yes...there are signs posted at the clearance sections saying 50% off already reduced items...reductions taken at registers...i was skeptical at first than another mom asked me if it was "for real" and i said i sure hope so....maybe you can call yours and see if/when they will be doing this..

we3kings

relentless member

Megan, this is in store only I believe.

megan

Sexy Marathon Mama
Thank you we3kings! I guess I was the one that was confused:uh:! I thought I read it was on oldnavy website.. oops! Thanks for the clarification though!

we3kings

relentless member
Thank you we3kings! I guess I was the one that was confused:uh:! I thought I read it was on oldnavy website.. oops! Thanks for the clarification though!

Your welcome. I thought the same thing when I first read it also.:hs::kekeke:

register to remove this ad: