NVM! - Free cat bowl with 9lives purchase ends 1/31

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by webhunting.info, Jan 22, 2011.

1. webhunting.info

webhunting.info Moderator

Purchase two or more 9Lives products during the month of January and send your receipt to SELF and we will send you a cute cat bowl!

http://www.selfconnected.com/getit_9lives.asp

Send your receipt to: SELF Magazine, Re: 9Lives–January 2010, 4 Times Square, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10036; Attn: M. Catapano. Offered while supplies last. Receipts must be received by February 5, 2010. Purchase must be made on one receipt to apply. Limit one gift per person/household. ARV of gift is $5.

also there is a catalina deal running around. i got two four-packs of wet food at albertson's today. $1 ea. (on sale through tuesday) used $1 off two and got back a $1 catalina. i googled around and it looks like kroger's has a buy 8 cans get $2 back deal. ends, oh dear, i think 1/23.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
    Register to remove this ad
  3. hollysaurusrawr

hollysaurusrawr New Member

I wonder what the bowl looks like. I can't use plastic dishes because my youngest cat gets acne from them.

4. webhunting.info

i didn't look at that link long enough to see if it said. i thought they got acne from being slobs. :kekeke: that's what a vet told me once anyway. that they didn't clean themselves well enough.

5. hollysaurusrawr

My vet told me that they can get it from the bacteria that collects in plastic bowls. I switched to ceramic and Rhett's acne cleared up.

6. Stormy Weather

Stormy Weather New Member

I read that they get it from any type of deep bowl, because their chin is in the food as they eat. Shallow saucers are supposed to be best.

7. maggie6872

maggie6872 New Member

it says ARV $5 "approx retail value"

Any one want one of these? (my cat already eats quite happily from a palm tree bowl!)

I would send in my receipts for the offer, bowl to be mailed to you @ your address, in exchange for some IP q's mailed to me?
    I have two bags on a December receipt.

8. webhunting.info

that makes sense. :) guess it's good i just happened to change to flat plates.

9. Stormy Weather

I bought two four-packs on Sunday, $1 each, with a catalina coupon I got last week of $1 off 2 packs, so I got 8 cans for $1. I didn't know about the catalina deal, but it printed not only the $1 off a future order but also another one of the $1 off coupons. I had a $1 off 3 packs coupon as well, so went back today and bought 5 four-packs, used two $1 off coupons, and got a $2 catalina. (I was afraid to pay with Sunday's catalina, as I didn't know if they would roll.) Now I'll send it the receipt for the cat bowl. Thanks!!!

10. webhunting.info

that was kroger? yes, those cats will roll! nice job. :h5:

i just realized that there's a kmart catalina deal for this.

1/10-1/30/11

the prices may be higher but it says
    buy 2 four-packs get $1 oyno
    buy 3 four-packs get $1.50
    buy 4 four-packs get $2

i was just in there tonight and didn't see any four packs. the single cans were .49 ea. though.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  11. Jadedmonkey

Jadedmonkey Active Member

ummmmm....did you guys happen to notice that this says....2010???

12. webhunting.info

guess not. :kekeke:

13. Stormy Weather

Didn't notice LOL.

I mailed mine this morning -- someone over at Self is getting a good laugh out of it! :kekeke:

14. Stormy Weather

I don't have a Kroger around here.

This was at an Acme, which is an Albertson's store.

15. webhunting.info

i dunno. you'd think that the link would be gone. but maybe they'll send you a nice prize anyway. :kekeke:

didn't realize acme was related to albertson's. nice!

16. Stormy Weather

I believe the umbrella company is Super Valu -- they bought Albertson's who already owned Acme. (Can't tell the players without a scorecard! :kekeke:)

17. Pam i Am

Pam i Am New Member

You would think that they would take the link down after a year!

"Send your receipt to: SELF Magazine, Re: 9Lives–January 2010, 4 Times Square, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10036; Attn: M. Catapano. Offered while supplies last. Receipts must be received by February 5, 2010. Purchase must be made on one receipt to apply. Limit one gift per person/household. ARV of gift is $5."

18. webhunting.info

maybe they had leftover bowls. :kekeke:

19. hollysaurusrawr

At least we all got to have a nice discussion about feline acne.

20. webhunting.info

that's the spirit! (and my apologies). now i know to stay away from deep bowls. :)

21. Stormy Weather