Northland 12 pc Cookware Set $33 plus shipping

webhunting.info

* changed header. shipping is $10.70.

not sure about this one. i can't even get the darn thing to load in the cart.

mybargainbuddy:

http://www.oneida.com/sale/northland-stainless-steel-12-pc-cookware-set.html

12pc Cookware Sets : $33 incl. S/H (reg. $140)
Use code RH15 at checkout (15% off any order)

Also available in black and red. The Northland collection of cookware features quality pieces that are as affordable as they are durable. Set includes: 5 Qt Dutch Oven, 1 & 2 Qt Saucepans with Lids, 8" & 10" Fry Pans and 4 Non-stick Nylon Utensils. 5 Year Limited Warranty.

Last edited:

helobuff

Worked for me- but do I want stainless steel? Is it hard to clean? :dunno:
Dont want to spend what little time I have scrubbing!! What do you think? Have you ever used stainless steel? I want the cephelon set but of course cannot afford it. :cry:

Product Name Unit Price Qty Subtotal
Update CartContinue Shopping
Northland Stainless Steel 12 Piece Cookware SetNorthland Stainless Steel CookwareRemove
$140.00
$39.99 $140.00
$39.99
-$6.00 code
+2.00 tax

Grand Total $36.11

shipping is high!!
Delivery RatesStandard $10.50
2nd Day Air $25.50
Next Day Air $35.50

With shipping makes it $46.61
and the fry pans dont have lids..

Last edited:

quin208

Worked for me- but do I want stainless steel? Is it hard to clean? :dunno:
Dont want to spend what little time I have scrubbing!! What do you think? Have you ever used stainless steel? I want the cephelon set but of course cannot afford it. :cry:

Product Name Unit Price Qty Subtotal
Update CartContinue Shopping
Northland Stainless Steel 12 Piece Cookware SetNorthland Stainless Steel CookwareRemove
$140.00
$39.99 $140.00
$39.99
-$6.00 code
+2.00 tax

Grand Total $36.11

shipping is high!!
Delivery RatesStandard $10.50
2nd Day Air $25.50
Next Day Air $35.50

With shipping makes it $46.61
and the fry pans dont have lids..

i love stainless steel. i have a set that we've had all my life and it is still in pretty good condition. i highly recommend stainless steel. its just IMPOSSIBLE to find it so cheap. a lot of stores don't even carry stainless steel because everyone is crazy for that nonstick stuff.

webhunting.info

that's the other part i wondered. was trying to get it in the cart to see if the shipping would come off. i didn't see why it would. but i guess my dial-up just didn't want to do it. i'm gonna go back and check mybargainbuddy to see if she forgot to post some part of it.

Last edited:
register to remove this ad: